Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:03 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Nero's Ref request
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
Nero
Newbie poster

Nero's Ref request
I would like to become referee

Hey all

I think most of you know me as a little nub, but i would still like to
become referee. Lately there were a lot of spamvotes, kick/mutes
without a reason, coms bailing, waiting for restart and the join again,
and I would like to help in stopping this and make the server a fun place
for everyone. I have been godref on cola's servers, and on the hunterz
server. I think i have some experience, and I am pretty liked on the
server. I might not have the best skills, but I know fairplay. I also think
that I have pretty decent english.

I wont use the ref for abuse of any kind, and will try my best in keeping
everyone on the server happy.

Nero

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:33 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Skuggi
Newbie poster

Hey Nero,

Thanks for your application. I'm afraid I don't know you that well so this might take a bit of time, but I'll try to look into it soon. Until then, a few questions.

Do you have any other in-game names I might know?
For how long have you been playing Savage?
At what time of day and on which days do you usually play on Groentjuh's and Girls'?

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:48 am
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Nero
Newbie poster

Skuggi,

I don't use any other different in-game names, as i believe your name markes you as a person, and its something that tells people who they are dealing with, and shouldn't be changed to often, in the same way you don't change your real-life name every few months (if you even change it once)

I have been playing savage for nearly 2 years now, and i am not planing on changing that. I have played excessive for a few months, but I haven't gone there since 2010.

There is no exact time of the day that i play, i just play when i am in the mood for it (sorry for this). I play 7 days of the weak. usually after 4 GMT, and i quit around 9 GMT (but i don't play this entire window, i play 1-2 hours a day.

I understand that it will take some time to get to know me and then decide whether or not i can become ref, and i wasn't expecting to hop in, type a fast apply and getting the ref the next day.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:20 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Skuggi
Newbie poster

Thanks for detailed answers, I'll keep you posted.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:00 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Nero
Newbie poster

Havent seen you ingame altought i have been very active. I hope i get an awnser soon. I have been muttch more active latly.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:38 pm
djargon
Newbie poster

euh little problem is that skuggi going to be a mounth inactive, so please contact grountjuh about it :p

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:02 pm
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: