Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:21 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
ref abuse? or no ref action
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Asura
Newbie poster

ref abuse? or no ref action

well i wanted to report a ref tony who didint take any action by my mute today by player contra who acted totaly racistic at my country ... there was actually 4 refs DR said he cant unmute me because he dont have ref pass i dont know if its true but w/e hero was comm t2 so i can understand that ... feathers dunno but tony special was laughing and having joke at this... first of all no action at mute and also no action at usa player contra who acted racist and with fake mute votes with fake reasons i dont have sadly a demo because i dont use auto record anymore but groentjuh can check a snow map bettween time 11:20 am Smile hopefully for fast reaction for that since i never did any complain and thats realy angry me

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:43 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
herO
Newbie poster

yes sorry for that, we will keep an eye at this player for the future.
didnīt noticed it went that far. Embarassed
meanwhile hereīs a cookie for you. http://tinyurl.com/yvb24c

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:56 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Feathers
Newbie poster

sorry i was afk hence the icon LoL and name afk Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:20 am
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Fat-Tony
Newbie poster

Asura...Asura...Asura

I fooled around a bit yes I can agree but it was not like I was taking anybodys side. I only said I couldn't see any ref on reflist for a joke, but tbh...If you wanna be dead serious all the time, fine! I will not give any exeptions in your cases eaither from now on as I've been doing before, If I even hear you toss something like a bad word to someone your getting a mute? Is that really what you want? Cause you wouldn't have much time to speak then.

And you calling americans fat and Contra calling poland a piece of shit...tbh I give a damn. I care more about the game itself than random childish behaviour and craptalk. Unless it's go over the edge of racism and personal insults.

Your not even a bit better than Contra was tbh so I might agree I could have muted him after he muted you...but I really just couldn't care less about situations like this. And you are throwing yourself into conversations like this all the time, if you can't handle them stay out and keep your mouth shut is my advice. I'm usually not this bitchy but I just find this ridiculous. I think I made my point.

//Fat-Tony

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:36 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Asura
Newbie poster

before u do another post pls think ... u did totaly nothing and u never do anything + the last mute i did was specialy because someone mute cookie and i wanted to be too:D <pure fun> + i never get muted or kicked since 2 years ... u did nothing for false muting votes and nothing as racist comments for eu when we was argue with contra not only me but all in spec as anti cookie etc... so ye u failed totaly as ref on all way + once u said i am just trial and i cant do anything ... trial is not just to have it but to learn a ref skills to be god in future... but i hope for read a log from this map by groentjuh

ps i would never do complain if i would be not 100% right in my opinion as i never did any other complain before Wink expecialy if i respect someone who actually loosed it since yesterday

Regards Asura

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:15 am
Fat-Tony
Newbie poster

I never do anything: - Wrong statement, you don't know what I've done before obviously.

Contra didn't say anything racistic or did I miss something there? (Cause I seriously didn't see anything) I was party afk tabbing down to windows to change music and have a chat with ppl on Facebook so I might have missed something but then I wanna know what he was speaking of.

Cookie and Anti argued also yes, but they kept their manners, you starting trashtalking back. So yet again another fail argument.

And when I say I'm trial I often refer to the god refs that can see a situation and I let them take action before I do anything. If DR forgot pass? Yea just go to forum to get it btw.

Ofc you don't complain often Asura, ppl are holding your back, so why would you have to complain about refs? Now someone didn't and here we are.

I just feel your a crybaby atm, if the case was Contra attacking Poland and then muting you sure you'll be damn right. But fact is you stabbed back...and there is where I lost the respect to do anything for you. I just let small bitch fights solve themselves unless as I said it goes over the edge.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:43 am
djargon
Newbie poster

like i see it, i guess tony is right.
when you where smarter and didn't answer, it would be a mute for me. but if you answer, then i don't see it as a mute, becaus your discussing it.

if you feel it's a insult, just don't asnwer and ask a ref about it. but if you gone play for your own ref, i guess it's normal we don't join the fight.

so i say tony is right in this situation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:19 am
Groentjuh
Site Admin

Location: World > Europe > Benelux > The Netherlands > The hague
Asura: would you be able to tell me something that was said during this... Preferably something that is rarely said, so I search that in the serverlogs...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:02 am
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
  Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Asura
Newbie poster

ofc groentjuh in that words contra was saying that eu is shit pieces of shit poland and whole eu we where argue with anti vs him + its not the first time hes asshole with eu vs usa disscusion since anved told me today that contra called him eu nigger 1 time aswell... so saying like u are on tony site djargon is totaly sad if u allow ppl eu vs usa conversation ... usa ppl know i never agree with such a bs.. i always saying stop bs eu vs usa ... but he just normaly wanted to provoke with that it was as i said time between that well mayby a reason for mutes can help if u can searching in that way well contra was muting me all the time and giving false reason RACIST... like i never even use word at n LOL ME AND RACIST..

ps pls read carefully djargon... i get 6 mutes in row at false reason... he just did vote MUTE and start spam RACIST! just to make ppl outside of spec f1... + as i said there was 4 refs online 1 comm i understand 1 dr who said he dont have pass <dunno> 1 feathers i dont know about him and 1 tony who actually enjoy and have fun with that whole sytuation + ofc i start trash talking because he keep pointing how eu is shit expecialy me and my country ... and 4 refs didint done anything >.> how i suppose to be ok with that tony? stand on my place . ps cut your stupid comments with cry baby they are totaly non needed ... its my complain against u ... no need more offending

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:21 am
deathrevenge
Newbie poster

"I fooled around a bit yes I can agree but it was not like I was taking anybodys side. I only said I couldn't see any ref on reflist for a joke, but tbh...If you wanna be dead serious all the time, fine! I will not give any exeptions in your cases eaither from now on as I've been doing before, If I even hear you toss something like a bad word to someone your getting a mute? Is that really what you want? Cause you wouldn't have much time to speak then.

And you calling americans fat and Contra calling poland a piece of shit...tbh I give a damn. I care more about the game itself than random childish behaviour and craptalk. Unless it's go over the edge of racism and personal insults.

Your not even a bit better than Contra was tbh so I might agree I could have muted him after he muted you...but I really just couldn't care less about situations like this. And you are throwing yourself into conversations like this all the time, if you can't handle them stay out and keep your mouth shut is my advice. I'm usually not this bitchy but I just find this ridiculous. I think I made my point."

Tony said it all.
And btw I just saw the new pass so its ok now.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:42 pm
Rene
Newbie poster

"I fooled around a bit yes I can agree but it was not like I was taking anybodys side."

You don't need a god ref to stop some brainless vote imo, you should have done this if no one else was on their way to.

Also Tony, fooling around sometimes gets missunderstandings and unnecessary attetion over you while Internet talking. Experiences.

In other parts Tony's pretty much right.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:48 pm
Asura
Newbie poster

i still wait for groentjuh demo since u was not from start DR;) yes i said that as all other spec did since contra start fooling around with us on eu server as eu is some kind of shit compare to usa... and i am often in usa server leet or shun server to support him and they know i dont like this whole shit Wink usa vs eu

ps i dont blame you DR dunno why u jump in on me ... u said u dont have ref pass i dont know if u just lied or not and saying tony is right or me is also not in the place before we get full demo from A start of this whole bs;)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:51 am
djargon
Newbie poster

your realy making a point for this?

it's a game, and we are humans. even "if" tony made a "fault"what does it matters?
we refs are not perfect and we have also a own vieuw on a situation.
we handle the situation like we think to do, and thats it. if we made a wrong action, don't blame becaus we are just humans.

and asura, it's a game on internet! if we all have to be serius 24/7 then we are all nerds/freaks.
so you can't say it's abuse at this point.

but still i keep saying when i read all this, i say tony is still right, so i don't know why you keep asking for the demo?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:33 am
Asura
Newbie poster

whats your point djargon? i am allowed to complain if i feel offended ... internet and game dont have anything with that... in every online game there is a section of report ... so why u are in shock that i did complain? sure every 1 is human thats why i complain to dont make that sytuation dont happen again there is no need to pointing me now djargon... actually u didint read anything djargon lmao ... Razz tony said he was afk and didint saw anything so what u can see that tony even didint saw?...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:18 pm
deathrevenge
Newbie poster

Its a lost fight...
You cant change him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:41 pm
Page 1 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: