Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:54 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
Feathers
April 19 1994 (30 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Misch's try
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts]  
Mischoko
Newbie poster

Misch's try

Heya guys Smile

Most of you probably know me so I don't need to write some loong introduction I think. Hmm, I'm trying to apply mainly because of these few things:
I'm already kinda tired of watching ppl doing stuffs which are not allowed. Yeh we all know that camping exploiting spamming insulting racism stealing of comm seats etc etc... Yes... thats why we have ref here. But point of this request is that everytime I come at server There's no ref.. or there is ref totally ignoring things that he should not ignore! Or... sometimes doing stuffs which they shouldn't be done especially by a ref.. So that is it. I'd like to take care of thing which nobody cares about. I just wish to help a bit.

I hope you got my point and have a nice day Razz

Arrow -Misch-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:06 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
herO
Newbie poster

Bitching about referees is not a good way to apply.
If you want to make this server a better place make some suggestions, and/or make screenshots and tell us who did what wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:43 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Mischoko
Newbie poster

Hai hero Smile

I'm not bitching anyone lol... that would not make sense..
I know... It is not the best way to apply.. But hey! I just pointed at truth. Thats all.. And I'm also not saying someone failed at something. I'm just saying that there are few problems.. (like that I named) ...with which I would like to help. I didn't really want to hurts anyone's feelings or something. If I did.. then sorry. Another thing... posting screenshots? Come on man I'm not gonna blame anyone. Its lame... and If I would like to report something... I would do that by posting request Wink So.. thats my opinion.. I just want to help ya guys.. not to kill time with useless discussing about that who did make mistake.

PS: I'm not in position to make suggestions right now or at least I don't feel like I'm. :/ because I don't think that anyone would take care.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:56 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
herO
Newbie poster

itīs okay Smile

I think you have to wait a litte for a reply untill skuggi is back.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:59 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Skuggi
Newbie poster

Hey mate.

Sorry about the late reply. As it happens I have very limited internet access and might not be able to come online for the next week. But I'll try to have a look at your application soon, but be aware it might take some time. In the meantime try to be active on the server and maybe even chat with the refs who are online if you see them. Good luck.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:27 am
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Mischoko
Newbie poster

Thanks Smile

I'm going to be without net this week also (holidays) But when I will come back I will try to be as much active as is possible Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:42 pm
Mischoko
Newbie poster

Hello guys Smile I'm back already but I got some kind of stomach_flu or wtf Razz so I'm not rly sure how much I will be active these days :/

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:26 pm
Skuggi
Newbie poster

Hey, mate. I'm still abroad with limited internet access which is why this is taking so long. I'm sorry about that. I have been discussing your application with the other referees and we're looking into it. I'll get back to you soon, just giving you a heads up. Cheers.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:01 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Mischoko
Newbie poster

It's ok Smile thx for info.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:48 pm
Mischoko
Newbie poster

Sup guys.. I dont really know what kind of vote or something are u doing or if u actually do so. But I'd like to know if its dead or.. still in progress or i dont know.. I dont wanna act unpatient but u know its 4 months and i'd like to get info at least about that if its still running. Rolling Eyes I'm asking mainly because I can't do anything (when is needed) with that status which I got. So thx for any response.

Misch

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:37 pm
Feathers
Newbie poster

you normal ref yet?
or asking for god?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:15 pm
WinterFresh
Newbie poster

Feathers wrote:
you normal ref yet?
or asking for god?

rofl Laughing I guess this counts as a "vote not even started" since feathers doesn't even know about michoko . Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:25 pm
Skuggi
Newbie poster

Hey mate. Well, there really isn't any vote. Was going to take a better look at this a while ago. But I guess I forgot as other things took priority, haven't had much time for Savage lately. Anyway, I'll take care of this and let you know within the next few days.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:56 pm
Mischoko
Newbie poster

haha right wint Very Happy
Anyway thx for info.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:04 am
Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: