Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:34 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
Chiprel Ref Abuse
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts]  
-Mein-
Newbie poster

Chiprel Ref Abuse

Heya,

I haven't reported anything yet. But after a little Savage break i wanted to have a nice game but well the nice game got interrupted by Chiprel who abused his ref.

Subject: [Refabuse] Chiprel - 22.03.2011 12:01

Everyone was having a nice game. Then our commander spawned Balista, sure thats against the rules. So Chiprel warned him, "another time its a kick".
So later in that game our commander got impeached, a random elect vote that passed. Chiprel instant kicked River.
-> 1st abuse
Then i told him, he did a mistake, sure my words weren't chosen nicely. But i didn't intend to be nice to him, he did the mistake!
Even tho my words weren't nice there was no real insult in it.
Then i got muted cause i told him he did a mistake, while i wasn't the only one that told him he did a mistake.
->2nd abuse

Demo:
http://www.newerth.com/?id=demo&op=showDemo&file=Chiprel_Ref_Abuse.demo
Timer: 11:00 ++

Oh PS:
Simply apologize the nice time.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:34 am
ICQ Number 
  Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Chiprel
Newbie poster

River resigned as comm with ballista and killed some saccer/saccers. Someone started kick vote against River..Mein said f2 and 'its not a reason for kick' or something like that. Told River that I'll kick him if he spawn as ballista again. After some time I saw River killing someone with balli -so I kicked him out. Somehow I missed the elect vote back then. River got his appologies from me when he reconnected.

Mein got muted to chill out with his trolling/flaming language. (hardly can trust Mein when he scream abuse in chat-especially after telling to not kick River for his balli spawn). After he go muted he reconnected and started to flame/whine about his mute.
Mein if you want to be taken serious..start behaving like adult.
No apologies to you Mein. But you can apologize for calling me nub,cunt,fag etc.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:28 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
-Mein-
Newbie poster

Chiprel wrote:
River resigned as comm with ballista and killed some saccer/saccers. Someone started kick vote against River..Mein said f2 and 'its not a reason for kick' or something like that. Told River that I'll kick him if he spawn as ballista again. After some time I saw River killing someone with balli -so I kicked him out. Somehow I missed the elect vote back then. River got his appologies from me when he reconnected.

Mein got muted to chill out with his trolling/flaming language. (hardly can trust Mein when he scream abuse in chat-especially after telling to not kick River for his balli spawn). After he go muted he reconnected and started to flame/whine about his mute.
Mein if you want to be taken serious..start behaving like adult.
No apologies to you Mein. But you can apologize for calling me nub,cunt,fag etc.

I may correct you, and everyone is free to check the demo:

I simply said f2, i didn't state any reasons for f2.
River got his appologies right after he joined again, 5 mins later while he should have a 30 mins ban.
I was chilled, my language just wasn't nice.
You hardly can trust me, that might be right. But infact i wasn't the only one complaining/screaming you did a mistake. Check demo.
I didn't flame/whine about my mute, i complained about your refabuse. I am fine with getting muted, if there is a reason. But in that cas, there was no reason, so it was abuse and i had to complain about it.

As i told you durring the next game, a simple "i am sorry, it was a mistake" would have been enough.
But you and Asura have chosen to flame me. So i am sorry to flame you back.

I can upload that demo aswell.

Oh Ps:
FAIL REF!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:42 pm
ICQ Number 
Chiprel
Newbie poster

Simple reason why you got muted and others didn't is your language.
Game isn't place to talk about ref actions. I guided you to Groen forums 3 times. Still 2h after that mute you insist on flaming me(with changing nick to ChiprelFailRef and chatting bs in all chat) in game. Have any problems with ref then write it here. If you still will insist on flaming me in game I'll mute/kick you right away.
mein behaviour example:

(that's 2 or 3 maps after avenue)

Mein I won't answer any of your posts here from now on. I'll wait for Skuggi and/or Groentjuh to state their opinion about this case.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:26 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
-Mein-
Newbie poster

Those 2 hours were 30 mins, and it was only flaming back. As you and Asura started to flame me, you skipped that out on your screenshot.
As i said i can upload that demo aswell.

As you gave examples i will give some aswell:
Fail in life, go cut yourself, billion times QQ.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:34 pm
ICQ Number 
Chiprel
Newbie poster

upload demo then mein or better make pics so others don't have to waste time.

I just told you that I won't appologize you for mute and told you to post about my actions on groen forums. Then I simply ignored everything else you wrote and didn't bother to reply.

Dunno what kind of chat you had with Azura but whatever he told you.. you propably deserved it Wink

PICS or didn't happen!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:42 pm
-Mein-
Newbie poster

The the is worth more than 100 pics. Everything uncensored in there.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:21 pm
ICQ Number 
Skuggi
Newbie poster

About kicking river, looks like an honest mistake, and Chiprel says it's already been taken care of.

About the mute you got (and didn't even get kicked after reconnecting...), is it really that much of a deal? Sure, maybe he muted a bit early but then again, you would've continued complaining if he hadn't (which you did anyway for a few maps - yes, we had a look at the logs). It shouldn't surprise you that the refs have a lower tolerance level when it comes to you...

Anyway, as you should know it's not a big deal - move on.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:35 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
-Mein-
Newbie poster

As i said in my first post, i would have been fine with a simple: "i am sorry" Exclamation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:05 pm
ICQ Number 
Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum