Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Introduce yourself!
I'm the first one to introduce myself!
Moderators: Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
Groentjuh
Site Admin

Location: World > Europe > Benelux > The Netherlands > The hague
 I'm the first one to introduce myself!
Say "Hey" to Groentjuh.

Hey
I'm Groentjuh
Coming from the Netherlands and I'm 15 years young Twisted Evil I've got a savage server which i pay all from my own pocket money at this moment. So... I'm either Rich or work really hard for a 15 year old boy!

My sav history:
I started playing savage a long time ago. First started with demo. I became pretty good in it. For my birthday(few years ago) i got the full version. I was noobie again because i couldn't fight vs beast and with beast. At that time i often played on the demo server. I also got in my first clan, CTU. CTU became CTU-B!o$. But CTU died because they had few active player! Leaders, who saw this coming, left... As CTU was together with B!o$, I became member of the B!o$ clan. I met Bigfoot, the leader of B!o$ and owner of the B!o$ servers, which were popular back then. I Became better with Beast and human and was playing more on H v B servers.

After a long time i got bored... So i wanted to do some other stuff. I started with playing with the settings of servers. Bouncing stuff, landmines which you throw and which bounce(like hand genades). I was often hosting a 4 or 5 slot server at home... My Internet connection and my computer were really bad. So it was allot of fun but the server was really bad.
After some time i discovered that i could do the same in savage.
Very very advanced binds, which use your med-kits. Binds which tell your status (Health, level, money). Some people were interested in some of those bind... Those who were know which Twisted Evil. I gave a few those bind and till this day i kept improving them.... <end of this part let's go to another..>

While I made all those binds, I told "Maarten"(Class mate) about savage. He liked to allot and told/showed (Friend of him)KuJa the game...
He quickly got into Warrior and became leader there. I always wanted to get into Warrior. At some point Badboy asked me if i wanted to join Warrior as well. I was in DoN trial at that moment, but i didn't really like DoN because it was french. Left it, and joined Warrior.

But somehow i still wanted to get a server, Just like /linuX/ had and later on EvO. I talked to Bigfoot and somewhere around February 2006, I got a own server.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:29 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
  Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Reinis
Newbie poster

Nab! Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:27 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
  Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Harper
Newbie poster

Lol, what a blast from the past Very Happy. I remember the Bios servers reasonably well. Wink

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:13 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
bigfoot29
Newbie poster

Hey Groentjuh - thanks for the advertising Very Happy

Jepp, Bios servers... *dreams* - well, its past... only hethrep (/linux/), Few MPUKs and our servers...

Was fun sometimes - but also annoying at other times. :/
Especcially when arguing with Uttar xD.

But all after all a good time. Groentjuh: Thanks for your support in the past - and propably in the future...
Be sure to contentrate on the right things in life Smile
If that includes Savage - horay! Very Happy

Regards, Bigfoot29

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:45 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Introduce yourself!
Jump to: