Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
Question about Behes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts]  
-Mein-
Newbie poster

Question about Behes

I am a little concerned about the rules.

Is it illegal to spawn Behe to kill demos?
Note 1.-> Its your first spawn.
Note 2.->It wasn't your main intention to spawn.
Note 3.->No enemy player was near.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:32 pm
ICQ Number 
  Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
drk
Newbie poster

No enemy player was near Smile
Should I add something more ? Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nkl0CTEBzo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:21 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Asura
Newbie poster

1 herp
2 derp
3 herp derp?

good job mein once again for troll on chat in game

btw sorry guys i just needed to post that:)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:26 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Feathers
Newbie poster

i thought the ruling was you aren't allowed to constantly behe spawn on players.... which leads to every referee having there own interpretation on the word "constant"

6. Players are not allowed to camp at spawn locations with siege units.
- Camping suggests that the unit is not attacking and waiting for someone to come close to kill them.
- Excessively spawning as the behemoth unit, solely for defensive purposes, will be considered camping.
- This rule does not apply at the end of a game when going siege is practically the last way to defend.

Groentjuh/skuggi this section could do with an admin review.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:19 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
WinterFresh
Newbie poster

Spawning with behe one time isn't something I would call "excessive". So a normal player could, in fact, spawn with behe multiple times without consequences. But since this is Mein we're talking about... Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:40 pm
Rene
Newbie poster

Rules credit behespawn is illegal when it's done more than once, for new players to be warned about the rule. Since drk doesn't have to count how many times Mein behespawned (and he didn't count obviously) and including Mein lots of veteran players started to ABUSE that rule, they all know the rule's put there because behespawn is effecting game in many harming ways, imo this rule's "excessive" part shouldn't apply to players who obviously can judge their actions or acknowledge the server rules this good at their very first behespawn.

edit: nice vid! Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:43 pm
Moxy
Newbie poster

actualy the excessive rule was to stil allow behe spawn to kill demos and balis every once in a while. since it was his first time doing it and the rules only say excessivily i say it was ref abuse. and i aint saying this cause mein is demo. its my interpratation of the rule. the rule says ecessivily, which means more than once. Mein only did it once. that bit added in wasnt for newbs. it was to be added in to allow to defend agaisnt bali rushes or occasionaly a demo runner once. which mein did.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:29 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Rene
Newbie poster

nevertheless, moxy is right. rules are clear, drk shouldn't have taken action at first sight, but this rule's exploithole is getting used by players those are similiar with rules, "two times are excessive? three times are excessive?" it's really hard to deal with campers then. eventhough i always state more than once=excessive when they ask.behemoths can still block ballistas and they won't get slain already, they only get slain for going after demorunners/melee players by me. Aswell as Drk is not a computer that can follow every single player in a 60 players pub while playing, neither can us i believe. Still he's trying to prevent campers/exploiters or other problems on server. I wouldn't really call that an abuse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:53 pm
-Mein-
Newbie poster

I don't to harm anybody.

Just wanted to show drk that he is wrong. What i hopefully did. I don't have any problems with you drk, but accept when you are wrong dude. Noone is saying you are not allowed to do mistakes, but be so kind and say sorry if you do so.

And yeah i didn't notice that i killed a lego with it. Simply forgot it after our little talk ingame.

Anyways, thank you for the replies everyone, expect Azura. Such posts should simply be deleted.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:37 am
ICQ Number 
  Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
drk
Newbie poster

Mein, Im sorry if was wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:01 am
Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum