Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
100 % ref abuse
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts]  
Goku
Newbie poster

100 % ref abuse

Ok, first of. I wouldn't post if I weren't 100% sure of my right.

"skuggi" just kicked me for ABSOLUTELY 100000 % NO REASONS while "precious" was flaming me super intensely.
( this is not the first time he is kicking fox players though I must admit we have some hotheads in the clan and some players find that rather offensive than funny as hell and I'm aware of that)
I'm sure he will visit this topic and he won't have a single thing to defend himself, in that case please figure out a fitting punishment for him regardless how much power he has.
I mean seriously if he won't be able to explain himself, the first thing should be taking his ref away, savage is a dying game, we don't need players who make these numbers of players even less, do we ?!?!?!! sorry for making it emotional & touchy but I believe in equal rights.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:54 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Moxy
Newbie poster

Skuggi is in charge of the refs on this server, chances are he aint going to remove his own ref mate Razz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:43 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Goku
Newbie poster

The reason that I posted this was to make people read it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:14 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Skuggi
Newbie poster

Hey again Clumsyberry. I believe I already explained why you got kicked in a PM I sent you on Newerth.com. But in case you forgot I'll explain here as well.

I kicked you because you were nick-laming a known Savage player named Goku. See here: http://www.newerth.com/?id=stats&action=view&uid=21917&pp=search_playername&pk=goku_nl

To quote the rules:

Skuggi wrote:
5. Players are not allowed to impersonate other players or use other players’ clan tags and/or icons.

Precious pointed this out and repeatedly asked you to change your name, I asked you as well. You didn't, and I kicked you. This kick was in my opinion 0% ref abuse.

Have a good day.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:27 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Pink
Newbie poster

v76

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:40 pm
Goku
Newbie poster

I used a different name LOOOL !!!!!
I was Goku and not goku_NL and look how many Gokus there are: http://www.newerth.com/?id=stats&action=search_playername&keyword=goku&x=30&y=10
it's a name like warrior,angel or Uttar !, you can't tell people not to use them especially since they contain no "special" elements. Goku_NL has the special "_NL" thing in it, so I didn't use his name but if you prove that I was named this : http://www.newerth.com/?id=stats&action=view&uid=21917&pp=search_playername&pk=goku_Nl as you say then feel free to ban me from the server.
ps, This is such a one sided argument - checking what Goku is ,might HELP, especially the 47 300 000 google finds... unique name it is!!
pss, heh I used the name Goku more times than that guy. ouch.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:05 am
Rene
Newbie poster

goku nowadays use the nick g0ku, no longer goku_nl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:09 pm
Goku
Newbie poster

Rene wrote:
goku nowadays use the nick g0ku, no longer goku_nl

Why you post if you don't read other posts ?
I was using the name Goku (not g0ku or goku_NL) and got kicked. In my previous post I gave more than 1 reasons of my right btw.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:06 pm
Rene
Newbie poster

lol. "impersonate" by definition does not mean competely copy+pasting a thing. People with Sux tag and SoX tag got kicked before aswell. So why not Goku for g0ku, think about it

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:13 pm
Rene
Newbie poster

Quote:
Ok, first of. I wouldn't post if I weren't 100% sure of my right.

"skuggi" just kicked me for ABSOLUTELY 100000 % NO REASONS while "precious" was flaming me super intensely.
( this is not the first time he is kicking fox players though I must admit we have some hotheads in the clan and some players find that rather offensive than funny as hell and I'm aware of that)
I'm sure he will visit this topic and he won't have a single thing to defend himself, in that case please figure out a fitting punishment for him regardless how much power he has.
I mean seriously if he won't be able to explain himself, the first thing should be taking his ref away, savage is a dying game, we don't need players who make these numbers of players even less, do we ?!?!?!! sorry for making it emotional & touchy but I believe in equal rights.

I like how you never mentioned the parts harun asked you to change your name and skuggi's warning. Simple thing, do it when a ref asks you to, complain after you do. and avoid being kicked. Ignoring a referee that has already warned you, seems wise. And also personal requests on these "impersonating" matters are the ones that has major impact, if Sun clan's ok with Sux tag. That's not a kick. If goku's cousin's not ok with you using his cousin's nick, That's a kick.

You're either having trouble understanding, or just trolling all of us by this waste of time..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:17 pm
Goku
Newbie poster

G Zero Ku and Goku is not the same thing. Google up Goku you will see that it's not that guy. A lot of players use the name noob or Uttar and you don't see them being kicked. He is known as Goku_NL and I didn't use his name.My name was Goku and 100 other players used that name so far.It's an existing and famous name so everyone is free to use it as a name. Goku_NL is unique and there's only one of him in savage but I WAS GOKU!!! and why would I change my name lol.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:25 pm
Moxy
Newbie poster

if u keep the name u going to keep getting kicked, u know this right...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:11 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Goku
Newbie poster

this whole community has only trolls in it, I guess my job is done here.I wanted to prove it and it was super easy. Yeah Moxy I might play with the name since I'm the only one using it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:30 pm
ENvIouS
Newbie poster

if Skuggi ASKED you repeatedly to change the name, just do it! I mean does it really matter THAT much that you are named Goku as opposed to something that is less used? If I'm correct, the reason for the rule is to prevent flaming / disrespectful behavior and also so that players are wrongly accused of something that someone else using their name did. Also, in all honesty, Skuggi is one of the people keeping this game alive. He stops people from making the servers less enjoyable for other players, therefore making the player-base more happy so people keep playing!
Just my two cents.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:42 pm
Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum