Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:33 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Referee complaint
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 2 of 2 [21 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Diwo
Newbie poster

I warned him (u can see in screen). if he do it again i will kick. but its ok for me i dont need ref and all know that my english sucks and i am bad ref. but u can check the active refs man.

i dont crash community in latenight... if i can impeach or stop the electvote for #, i dont need to kick. i can mute/impeach/stop hes commvote.
ty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:58 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
valli
Newbie poster

Rene wrote:
valli wrote:
if you both are not willing/ capable to follow the rules, then please leave the refing be.

I got a better proposal, if you think if you are willing/capable to follow the rules, then please become a referee. Incase you're not willing/capable to follow the rules and become a referee, well then just stop making strict judgements like this. If my memory serves right, you also make mistakes as a referee/admin on your servers. Like that moment you kicked me out of my own practice. I am not complaining about anything nor ranting over that incident. But at that incident I showed you that little understanding, which you can not at this moment. And this just drives me off.

As you might know I reffed so far on HCS servers and I'm reffing on MPUK. I am sure every ref makes sometimes mistakes, that is in the nature of humans. You refering to the training incident is ok. I can live with the mistake, which happened and already apologized for it. To say it in your words. "What drives me off" here is that Diwo doesn't want to interfere as ref because of the late night, game already over (in fact no true, the abusing commander ended it) explanation.

Enough has been said. Therefore I have to aggree with you, it's Groentjuh's and Skuggi's call, not mine. (Just that you know it, if it would be my ruling I would talk with both and would take the evidence brought up so far into account. If I would come then to the conclusion that they did something wrong, I would warn them if it would be there 1st "mistake/ glitch" whatever. I wouldn't kick them out of there referee jobs instantly.)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:21 am
Last edited by valli on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Goku
Newbie poster

I saw only diwo, fivestar and tinki combining their ref powers with common sense so far, but surprisingly there are no posts about them being good refs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:36 am
djargon
Newbie poster

none said they are not good refs :p
there is only said that there is maid a mistake, and they apologized for it, so for me it's history Smile
we are indeed only humans, and not robots

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:55 am
Gridfon
Newbie poster

valli wrote:

If I would come then to the conclusion that they did something wrong, I would warn them if it would be there 1st "mistake/ glitch" whatever. I wouldn't kick them out of there referee jobs instantly.

Taking referee status away from Diwo or FiveStar was not the goal of my post and I think no one would ever expect that to happen over two stopped votes. My intention was to merely discuss the particular situation and make sure everyone comes to the same opinion and such arguments won't arise in the future.

Although I might sound too offensive at times, I appreciate the work Diwo, FiveStar and the rest of the referees are doing. That's just my way to get my point across to everyone. Thanks for all the replies here.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:08 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Skuggi
Newbie poster

I believe this matter is resolved. Just to clarify, nobody's going to lose their ref or anything like that. Sometimes the line is blurry when it comes to taking action, or not to, and sometimes we make mistakes.

As we seem to be heading off topic I'm closing this thread. If anyone wants to continue this discussion, please create a new one.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:36 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 [21 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: