Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:44 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Mapping Forum
Suggest new maps for the server
Moderators: Groentjuh's map administrators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 2 of 2 [30 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Skuggi
Newbie poster

Look like nice maps. Unfortunately Tirza (Map admin) doesn't check the forums out regularly. If you see her online ask her to come here and have a look at adding those maps.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:41 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
---JaMeS---
Newbie poster

I had completely forgotten about some of those maps drk. I'd like to see them on again.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:13 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Moxy
Newbie poster

Add them.

Grimms Castle has finally been fixed so we can add that too

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:44 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
herO
Newbie poster

love 2forte and backwoods!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:12 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
drk
Newbie poster

Skuggi wrote:
Unfortunately Tirza (Map admin) doesn't check the forums out regularly.

I've pmed her long ago on newerth but still there is no reaction Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:58 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djargon
Newbie poster

catch her on cw this sunday Smile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:34 am
Feathers
Newbie poster

im talking to her over msn, i'll ask her to look

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:04 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
drk
Newbie poster

Tirza said she wont do this. So the only one who can is Groen. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:56 pm
Moxy
Newbie poster

when 1.0 comes out and groent cods the python me and skuggi will be map admins, so u might have to wait until then. but they wil be put up at least then.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:39 am
Faun
Newbie poster

Maps

Hi guys here on Groentjuh's forum!

I guessed that here would be the most appropriate place to ask if you could change some of my maps into the fixed versions, since its annoying to play the bugged versions online when the fixed ones are already available.
This means the old map versions should best be deleted when the new ones are on, here is the list of maps with (-) for the old ones and (+) for the new.
-xr_whitewater
+whitewater

- open
+ open_final

- quarry
+ quarry2

- xr_erebus_moss
+ xr_erebus_moss2

- xr_four
+ xr_four2

This would really help to improve maps quality, since it is quite hard to make a map thats in all aspects 100% flawless in the first throw.
Thx alot

p.s.: would be great if you could add the map "oneday" aswell!
Smile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:51 pm
Faun
Newbie poster

Did me a big favour, thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:19 pm
Necrofear
Newbie poster

Hello, I have been asked, or told I'm never entirely sure, to suggest maps here. specifically my maps.

xr_tower_a

my first attempt at something new, it is a 6 level tower that people must fight up. I just like this one and I add this more as a gentle nudge.

xr_tier1_fight

I was asked by Renegade to make a map with an area only nomads and scavs could enter and fight it out. so i did. there is a floating maze that is only accessible via tier 1 unit and has no exits (to prevent reloc tricks to bring in savs and lego). the prize in the maze is a small sawmill. the only units that can fit in the tunnel into the teleport pads are nomads, scavengers, chaplains, and shamans. Renegade wanted me to really sell this one, so I assume he will post his raging support shortly.

xr_summerway

this was my attempt at making a map that you can't turtle or bottleneck. 5 paths in and out of each base. and every intersection has a minimum of 4 paths linked to it. again I think it's a nice map, the paths are all curved and I find that my FPS stays near it's max most of the time.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:13 pm
Rene
Newbie poster

Great news they all got the online status. and yesss i really think we should test your tier1 map on a public server. im writing this from my phone therefor i cant write much longer. Im more than willing to check your maps on gros server we will see people's feedbacks bout them

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:44 am
Rene
Newbie poster

So the server is xr 1.0 can we finally put necro's maps on?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:52 pm
Moxy
Newbie poster

We have finished the rot for the server, feel free to suggest new maps to go onto the server and into rot!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:32 pm
Page 2 of 2 [30 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Mapping Forum
Jump to: