Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:26 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Brad Troika's ref apply
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts]  
Brad Troika
Newbie poster

Brad Troika's ref apply

Hi

I'm known as Brad Troika, I've been playing savage for more than a year now and I'm active almost every day. I'm not a good player, I haven't been in any clans and I wouldn't consider myself as a community person either (I just registered to this forum to make my apply) but the reason I want to be a referee is because I tend to spectate a lot and I'm really bothered about spawn siege campings that are happening a lot right now and frankly, either there aren't enough referees around or they just aren't there in time (especially that Pris is absent). I'm also active night time when the server is about to die and it happens a lot that there are no referees then.

Instead of pointing out exploits to other referees or starting futile kick votes I would like to take a more active part in enforcing the rules.

P.s.: I also want to be able to turn myself into a chiprel, just a side note tho.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:40 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Skuggi
Newbie poster

Hey, welcome! I'll let you know soon.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:42 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Brad Troika
Newbie poster

Hi again

I would like to apply to be a ref again. For the record I've lost my ref because I went inactive without saying a word to anyone which I accept.

I've been active for the last few months again and I feel that the same reasons that I stated above are still valid.

Thanks for considering

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:48 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Skuggi
Newbie poster

Hey Brad. I would like to further discuss this with you in-game. Will keep an eye out in the next few days.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:04 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Brad Troika
Newbie poster

So...
It's been a while since our ingame talk and I'm still waiting...

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:39 pm
Skuggi
Newbie poster

I recall talking to you some time ago in-game, when I told you that I needed to further monitor your activity. Since that time, I've only really seen you online for the past few days. So have the other referees I've spoken to. Seeing that the reason we removed your trial-ref last time was due to inactivity as well (and disappearing without telling anyone) I'm afraid we're going to have to decline your application.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:44 pm
Brad Troika
Newbie poster

At this point I have to ask you what do you mean by inactivity.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:24 pm
Skuggi
Newbie poster

Like I said, I talked to you probably about a month ago saying that I wasn't sure you were active enough. Since then I've only (yes, only) seen you on the server in the past few days. I don't call that being active.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:58 pm
Brad Troika
Newbie poster

But I've been on the server once every week since then (way more times usually). Look, unless there's a log you can check I would appreciate the benefit of the doubt. I don't want ref to make me win games, I want to help.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:14 am
Moxy
Newbie poster

Brad, once a week is actualy still kinda not active enough for a ref....

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:32 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Brad Troika
Newbie poster

So... in 8 days it will be 3 months since I'm trying to get my ref back. Since the only reason stated for denying my application is "inactivity" I hope that you could reconsider now.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:13 pm
Brad Troika
Newbie poster

Hello?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:52 pm
Feathers
Newbie poster

Theres currently a regime change in progress....It may take a while for the new ref-recruiter to sort you out.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:48 pm
drk
Newbie poster

Brad Troika wrote:
Hello?

Ill try to contact you soon.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:16 pm
drk
Newbie poster

Since today you are ref again.
If all is ok in 1-2 weeks you'll get godref (since you were a ref for 1 month already).

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:50 pm
Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: