Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:20 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
5* ref abuse
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 2 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
drk
Newbie poster

Quote:
2. Players are not allowed to exploit the map or the terrain.
- This includes:

* Avoiding map limitations using glitches, e.g. getting over grimm's wall.

In this case rs mine is a 'map limitaion'.
Sorry if you still dont get it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:48 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Gridfon
Newbie poster

1. As a rule of thumb, anyone exploiting with harmful intentions should expect to get kicked. There are exceptions, like refs being AFK or some refs being more tolerant. But if you don't get kicked, treat that as a luck or favor.

2. If you insult a referee in-game, especially for enforcing the rules, don't be surprised to get muted or kicked. It is considered on a case-by-case basis, and won't happen always. But there are no reasons a ref would be required to tolerate that.

I would say there's no reason for a complaint whatsoever... Besides, you're indeed a special snowflake that was previously thoroughly discussed on referee boards.
In some recent discussions about Hwoa I dared to say you have changed. Please don't prove me wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:29 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Groentjuh
Site Admin

Location: World > Europe > Benelux > The Netherlands > The hague
I will keep this case open until after my vacation. You will have to wait 2 weeks.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:02 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
  Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
CarniWhore
Newbie poster

Re: 5* ref abuse

EnglishSlug wrote:
u cant lose ref on groents too much asslick, pls delete topic

Typical Janner post Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:18 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Groentjuh
Site Admin

Location: World > Europe > Benelux > The Netherlands > The hague
No point in doing anything with this anymore; Fivestar resigned. (Reason is not related to this matter...)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:20 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
  Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum