Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:20 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
Feathers
April 19 1994 (30 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Referee Application
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]  
JmZ
Newbie poster

Referee Application
Bacon covered steak stuffed into a chicken

Can I have ref?

I do summ a lot these days because I got bored of humans and that bugs drk it seems, but its just in-game rivalry :p

Also I have run the US servers for many years, longer than groentjuh has run the EU servers, so i know exactly how to deal with rule breakers and I understand the process of things thoroughly. It isn't often I apply to be a ref, considering I am the one who makes the refs :p

I've had various clashes with refs in the past due to misunderstandings of rules and what not, but overall you all seem fairly cool.

Anyhow I don't have much else to say, you know who i am, do as you please.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:42 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djargon
Newbie poster

well we talked allot ingame in the past, and as far as i can judge you have the good attitude to be a ref, you always explain your opinion on a right way and as far as i know i never saw you flame.

so i don't see a problem :p

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:32 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Gridfon
Newbie poster

Uh oh, djargon, it depends on your definition of flaming. But I would like to enroll JmZ in our little friendly kindergarten anyway, for a slight chance of unforeseen benefits.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:11 am
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
JmZ
Newbie poster

I have been known to get annoyed at times in the past. Not flaming but more like "omg team you suck!". Mostly frustration if a team doesn't do what it should lol. Though you can't really judge based on that, ref changes people Smile It won't happen again as I will have a rank and neutrality to adhere to.

On a side note I rarely kick people. I believe most broken rules are misunderstandings or one-off occurrences so the player should be warned and not kicked. I see it as a (rarely needed) last resort.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:18 am
drk
Newbie poster

Jmz is getting trial ref.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:51 pm
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: