Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:43 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Prec ref abuse
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
Elendil
Newbie poster

Prec ref abuse

Please, watch the demo https://www.dropbox.com/s/ly1tgaxk4n6w62o/Elendil-puchi6-11.19.2013-1.demo

On 18 minute prec start moving FTW to t1, but he was in t2 from the start.
FTW almost got kicked becouse prec want to stack his team more, if there wasn't Moxy in the game he would kicked.
I got kicked in the same situation on ts_farwest, then i was in precs team at warm up, but switched after game started, anyway he kicked me after 10 minutes playing coz he thought i was in his team(same as with FTW). Unfortunately i dont have a demo to prove this, i start recording demos after this kick.

At 30 minute you can see our sac rush, at the one of this rushes about 4-5 ballis camping/spawning to defend. Prec do nothing, he said its ok.

BUT, at 35 minute, when his team got a stack and pushing, you can see that he starts slaying all beasts who spawning siege(only at logs). ONLY beasts, you can watch demo to the end - he wouldn't slay any human siege.

My opinion prec disbalancing game by using ref rights to gain an advantage for his team.
Also, he overuses rule about team switching. He don't track who is playing in his team, and lately start moving players. Its the most sucks thing, when you're fighting against his team and he moving you to his team coz he losing. I hope my abuse will force him to stop doing it.

Sorry for demo quality, i thought i would be able to watch it like i'm spectrator. Next time i will join spectrators and record siege camping at his gars/subs.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:31 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Moxy
Newbie poster

i was playing this map also, he made one mistake with FTW, he appoligised after i pointed it out to him. everything else is a lie, people need to realsie spawning bali to defend is allowed. as long as they move forward afterwards which they were doing in this occasion.

oh btw i was playing on th ebeast team xD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:04 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
drk
Newbie poster

Moxy wrote:
everything else is a lie

elendil ftw as always

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:04 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
precious
Newbie poster

If you got complaints about past things, post demo's of those games instead of crying it out here.

As moxy said, i saw wrong i appologized and put him back myself personally. I acted on behalf of 1 person in my team saying team switcher and went fast spec to watch it but i saw wrong. You're mistake is you only flame and complain but when someones appologise you do not mention it. And also i did not act agaisnt your teams siege camping @ start, afterwards i had a word with Moxy in private MSG about camping and acted according to my talk with him.

Complaining about me for 1 game but still putting things trough of other games is pretty lame. If i abused my ref @ ts_farwest, come with valid proof then talk.

Oh and as a side note: you should behave yourself more instead of flaming and complaining in game towards people you do not like. You're the one acting retarded by pulling kick/mute votes just because you do not like them.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:56 pm
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: