Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:08 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Mapping Forum
Remove some maps?
Moderators: Groentjuh's map administrators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
lStealtherl
Newbie poster

Remove some maps?

I think many people support me in this, so I'm going to suggest some maps to remove.

3_tiny
4_clash_test
newtiny
tiny2_sep
tiny3
ts_mini2
ts_nowhere2hide3

alpenglow
snow_sep

It's basically tiny and mini map variations. From my point of view, these maps will only waste time and give bad gaming experiences. Farm-maps where it'll take in average 80 min to sac towers, behe, demo through all enemys, steal flag and siege. Hell, I commed for whole 3h on 4_clash_test before they finally DRAWED, believe it or not. Yea, most of them gets drawed too. All these works for nothing.

As for alpenglow, there's another version of it with npcs, which players prefer. Lvl 3 SH with no gold is boring, favours beast saccing where hums need gold for shield tower.

Snow_sep, just too buggy.

That's all for the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:18 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
DarknesS
Newbie poster

Seriously get rid of puchi it's just
- lame whoring
- lame siege whoring
- and lame exploiting
all the time and everytime.

*beware full size image spam*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:24 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Eclipse
Newbie poster

The entire map rotation still needs some sorting, we know that. But everyone is really busy right now. Just hope there's a ref around to change it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:09 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
DarknesS
Newbie poster

We should really get rid of mini and omega, at least they should be taken out of mapcycle so that they won't get loaded automatically Confused.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:59 pm
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Mapping Forum
Jump to: