Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Sun May 05, 2024 1:14 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
Trigardon
May 06

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Ref Application
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts]  
JmZ
Newbie poster

Ref Application
Proper channels this time

Hi,

I was ref previously, I know the rules thoroughly, more than almost anyone who can possibly apply here.

In recent months, you have a great lack of refs, resulting in an increase in trolls, exploiters and so on. You need refs, desperately.

I have spent the last few weeks repeatedly bringing drk in to resolve situations which nobody else could, so he has an excellent idea of how I would perform as ref (plus the fact I already passed this application process once).

Additionally, while I may sometimes disagree or argue with players (thanks to the vast amount of trolls you have these days), this does not apply when I have ref. I enforce rules fairly, logically and am certain I can even help other newer refs along.

TLDR for those who like lists:

- I was already ref
- I already partially do a refs job each time i bring a ref in to resolve situations (nobody else reports it)
- I know every rule thoroughly
- Having written many rules myself and maintained servers longer than anyone but DJ in this game now, it is obvious I know how to manage a server

Your ref is password-based, if groentjuh still sees me as potentially untrustworthy to past drama, it is insanely easy to change and have me removed, thus there is no loss to you for putting me on trial. There is only gain.

I put time into writing this post because you have a great problem on your hands, which you and your (few) remaining refs cannot handle. I am willing to help out, it would be your loss more than mine if refused, so please consider and do write back.

J

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:52 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
drk
Newbie poster

Re: Ref Application
Proper channels this time

JmZ wrote:
In recent months, you have a great lack of refs, resulting in an increase in trolls, exploiters and so on. You need refs, desperately.

It's true. We DO need more refs.
Personally, I give you my f1 since I know that you can ref and you could help us.
If something goes wrong we can cancel your ref any moment. That's why I think that we could try to give you a ref.
But as you know Groentjuh must finally decide to give you ref or not.

It's all I can say/do.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:29 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Natsu
Newbie poster

The multi-clienting exploiters in the past couple days are so out of control that strings of games have been ruined. Can't kick them, block them off, or anything.

It's any wonder they stopped when certain people came online today. And there's so many of them working together to climb hills that just about every map can be ruined.

I'm speaking up about it now because everyone would like something done fast about this nonsense.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:22 pm
jazzking
Newbie poster

You should apply, Natsu.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:35 am
Moxy
Newbie poster

I would f1 natsu, never had trouble and always seems to be online in the morning

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:08 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
JmZ
Newbie poster

This isn't a thread for natsu, could you please stay on topic Smile

It is a bit unfair to go off talking about someone else's application, in mine...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:46 pm
LioN2
Newbie poster

To be honest, the server had many trolls in the past few days, people are exploiting and multi-clienting, it is really frustraiting and anti-savage.
We really needs more refs around, as 95% of the time, there aren't any.
As a past ref (for a short period Smile ) I really would like to see JmZ as a ref, I know as a clanmate and from our ingame discussions that you can trust him.
If you do get accepted, I hope you don't rage because of those trolls and quit like me Smile
Good luck mate!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:35 pm
Feathers
Newbie poster

Insta F2, read a few topics on Newerth. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:24 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Hardwell
Newbie poster

âh wait isnt jmz capming summ near sub24/7? defnitly f2 sry Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:24 pm
JmZ
Newbie poster

Hardwell, I have told you once already and will tell you again, my gameplay is irrelevant to refereeing. I enjoy playing as summ and pred more than any other unit, if you have a problem with that, it is unrelated to this and rather a personal issue/opinion.

As for feathers, I don't aim to argue with you or anyone here, I just want to help out, what happens on newerth between some kids and such, can stay there. It is completely irrelevant here what some online persona's chat about.

I don't need to defend myself from such opinions, as I'd just like to help keep the server clean and do the job you're (so far) not achieving alone. You may 'F2' (though no vote exists to F2), thankyou for responding.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:01 pm
LioN2
Newbie poster

I remeber hearing from some ref that camping with summoner is allowed and I have never seen anyone being warned for that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:39 pm
JmZ
Newbie poster

Let's keep it on topic (:

I don't camp often anyway, but it is irrelevant to this thread/application how I play.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:07 pm
drk
Newbie poster

Denied.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:03 pm
Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: