Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:24 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
Feathers
April 19 1994 (30 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Racist msg in pvt
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
chuvi
Newbie poster

Racist msg in pvt

Sad [/img]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:23 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Moxy
Newbie poster

tnx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:24 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
LazyFly
Newbie poster

Chuvi, i shouldnt have to say this. but just /ignore anyone who is hatin...

It's not so simple for refs. if they ignore someone that person could be saying bad things in chat and they wouldnt know, but for average players ignoring is the best way to go. Dont' feed the troll!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:52 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
chuvi
Newbie poster

Yes, Lazy, I have to agree. I was kind of a little mad today,but i'll ignore next time Smile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:12 pm
djargon
Newbie poster

it's a shame that we can't act fast when it happens in private message.
but indeed best advise is ignore, but keep telling us so we know who does it, and then we can look for it in the future and maybe act faster.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:47 am
LazyFly
Newbie poster

It'd be great if refs could see all messages...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:32 am
djargon
Newbie poster

well yes and now, that way we can look better for rasisme indeed. But it would be a violance in privacy in my eyes if we watch private conversations. some ppl know eachother in real life and speak in private about realy private stuff, so we have no point in reading that.
also when you see some players talk in private about you as ref ( bad or good) will change your way in acting as ref on that player.
in every game you have things that you can't controle and racisme-trolling is one of it

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:33 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

LazyFly wrote:
It'd be great if refs could see all messages...

That's a ridiculous thought Lazy...
The moment "Private messages" become veiwable by 3rd parties is the moment they no longer become private. And I've had my fair share of hate mail, but its actually a little entertaining despite most ppl's lack of creativity.

I'm just wondering Lazy if you wouldn't mind your email/telephone conversations monitored in the same way you imply PM's should be observed by others?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:24 am
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: