Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:23 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
Dingfire ref abuse
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 2 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Telvek
Newbie poster

Dingfire wrote:

As for you djinghis just wanted to say that: You are banned indeed. Your words mean nothing here.

Mighty Persons like drk or Groen, who could unban refs give REALLY no Fuck about you djinghis. You'd do everybody a Favor if you stop being active in this Topic/Forum/Site.
Pls, dont missunderstand me, it is no insult or sth like this, just an advice, mb If you keep annoying us, Groen will also ban you from this Site so be careful Smile
Furthermore, I admire Dingfire's Behaviour, he did nothing wrong. We should close this Thread.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:46 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
JmZ
Newbie poster

Dingfire took actions which some may have disagreed with. He had an explanation and, if he did not, will learn from them. No need to be hostile and such, SavageBeard, criticism will help him become a better ref but the rest of this thread is just unnecessary drama.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:39 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Gridfon
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:
Savagebread is Savagebeard and plays savage where as you do not Gridfon, so who the fuck in actual fact are you?

Pardon, I can't keep up with your 24/7 Savage schedule indeed. Please teach me your time management skills.

If SavageBread is indeed SavageBeard, then he should think about maintaining a plausible in-game identity for himself. Or to start behaving. I saw "SavageBread" troll or exploit to ruin games on several occasions, practicing behavior typical to Captain Kenway. In contrast, no forum accounts and no plausibly looking in-game accounts are associated with this name. In these circumstances, one should not be surprised to get kicked for smallest offenses, and otherwise have one's posts disregarded for no reason.

It does not help that he did not bother to register on these forums before posting, and that he brought several other trolling "Guest" posters along... Whereas posting nazi icons because "someone gave me a wrong code" seems like a rather bad excuse to me.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:22 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Dingfire
Newbie poster

18. Players are allowed to call impeach votes during the warm-up stage.
- Once the game has started players should use the elect commander vote instead. However, impeach votes can still be used if it's necessary to get rid of a commander right away.
- Referees can take action as they see fit if a newly elected commander does not wish to remain in the commander seat.

You might want to take a look at rule number 19 too SavageBread.

Oh and rule number 1 while we're at it. I don't care if it was an accident.

I made no mistakes, only from the fact that I elected an afk player, I was still in my full rights which basically makes this topic pointless...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:30 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Telvek wrote:
Dingfire wrote:

As for you djinghis just wanted to say that: You are banned indeed. Your words mean nothing here.

Mighty Persons like drk or Groen, who could unban refs give REALLY no Fuck about you djinghis. You'd do everybody a Favor if you stop being active in this Topic/Forum/Site.
Pls, dont missunderstand me, it is no insult or sth like this, just an advice, mb If you keep annoying us, Groen will also ban you from this Site so be careful Smile
Furthermore, I admire Dingfire's Behaviour, he did nothing wrong. We should close this Thread.

off the main topic retard....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:25 am
Page 2 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum