Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:00 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
loosen up
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
djinghis
Newbie poster

loosen up
Let play savage and not militarize it.

I wonder if refs can just stop this behavior and focus on exploiters and severe spammers (Phoe), and stop kicking when you already have the power to slay/move/mute/rename. I think kicking someone for 30 minutes for calling a ref a fag for example is extreme. I mean even when I had admin for those few days, I never kicked anyone lulz.

Its a fucking game you little hitlers

I mean talk about destroying the game you play...
Most games don't have this extreme system of authoritarianism, and i should mention that the Aussie server was the worst ever with Superfly the admin who kicked you for calling anyone a fag and followed you around all AU servers demanding an apology or to be get kicked again. Admittedly Superfly had mental problems, but some of the current refs are showing similar behavior.

I think its in savages best interest if kick was removed from all ref powers, and considering most refs cannot interpret the rules correctly anyway, then maybe its best if you didn't have refs period.

PS Europeans - You really need to learn that lose and loose are different words with different meanings Razz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:42 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Moxy
Newbie poster

u need to learn it dosent matter what u say, your perma on the insta kick list....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:40 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
soma
Newbie poster

lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:47 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Moxy wrote:
u need to learn it dosent matter what u say, your perma on the insta kick list....

I've been playing all day fatboy Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:01 pm
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum