Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
drk ref abuse (demo attached)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts]  
Elendil
Newbie poster

drk ref abuse (demo attached)

Link:
Elendil-xr_bacon-07.18.2015-3.zip

He muted me without a reason at 30:57

also, as you can see, until Telvek came, he didn't do this job at all - behes were at flags permanently
at 17 minute you can see that there was 3 behe at the flag
and only when the other ref appeared, he started to "watch" the rules

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:34 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
drk
Newbie poster

Life is pain.
Slayed Segea because I've scared of Telvek.
Please make more threads especially when you are calling kick votes on everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:43 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Elendil
Newbie poster

If you read rules, you will see that kick votes allowed. And you <b>not allowed</b> to mute me every time I call them against rule breakers.

I call the kick votes only when I see that someone is exploiting, and you do not take any actions to stop this. This always happens when an exploiter is in your team and he is your friend.

Everyone can watch the demo and see how for 20 minutes behes camped flag, and you didn't take any action to stop them, even a warning. So dont try to be a "nice" ref here, do it in the game.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:40 pm
drk
Newbie poster

1. Kick votes allowed that have a reason. Mostly all of your votes don't have a valid reason. I am not going to warn you about it. Be ready to get mute after each useless kick vote from your side. Also be ready to get mute after any insults from your side. No warnings.
2. Stop talking about 'in your team', 'your friend'. Bullshit.
3. If you did not see a warning that does not mean that there were no warnings.
4. Dont think that if YOU count that something is against the rules - it IS against the rules.
5. I am not going to spend my time to ref maps like kinix, mini, etc that were made to camp for both sides.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:07 pm
Elendil
Newbie poster

Lets not change the topic. The topic was about my mute, and your behavior as a ref.

Just comment please:
1. Why did you mute me without any reason at 30:57?
2. Why you allowed to violated rules by your team for 20 minutes?

You're the most prejudiced ref that I know.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:22 pm
Telvek
Newbie poster

Elendil wrote:
Lets not change the topic. The topic was about my mute, and your behavior as a ref.

Just comment please:
2. Why you allowed to violated rules by your team for 20 minutes?

Don't wanna disturb ya but,
1. I think because you asked me to insta kick some camper on a 100% Camp Map (exaggerating Razz ). I am not sure but I assume you tried to callvote kick somebody (?). -> Mute
2. I wasnt there before, but mb due to the Camp rule. It is considered as camp after several Siege Spawnings, so for 20 Minutes the camping was in a limit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:52 pm
Elendil
Newbie poster

Telvek wrote:
Don't wanna disturb ya but,
1. I think because you asked me to insta kick some camper on a 100% Camp Map (exaggerating Razz ). I am not sure but I assume you tried to callvote kick somebody (?). -> Mute

That's why I uploaded the demo record - watch it and see that I did absolutely nothing - nor called a mute vote, nor called a kick vote.
I was muted really for nothing, and demo record proves it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:33 pm
Telvek
Newbie poster

At least you asked me to kick any Behecamper, I am quite sure.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:38 pm
drk
Newbie poster

Elendil wrote:
Just comment please:

I'm sorry. You had to be muted right from the start when you had joined.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:17 am
soma
Newbie poster

hi Elendil , how are you today Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:52 pm
Elendil
Newbie poster

Telvek wrote:

What I did wrong? Pointed you to a rule violation?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:56 pm
Telvek
Newbie poster

Elendil wrote:
Telvek wrote:

Thats what I mean: Immediately kicking a behecamper is totally exaggerated.
As Referee, you first of all wait. Then you warn and if he keeps camping you slay him. There is almost no ref kicking a camper. (Unless the guy is dumb as hell and camping 24/7.) So calm down and don't order always a kick.
I assume you just annoyed drk with the complaining about campers. Just nvm, there are much more important Issues (for example the financial Situation of your Country ;P)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:22 pm
drk
Newbie poster

Some time ago he also used to call kick votes on me when I went afk in specs. Very good move from his side.
And many other things.
He deserves the same attitude as he doing vs others.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:31 am
Elendil
Newbie poster

Telvek wrote:
Elendil wrote:
Telvek wrote:

Thats what I mean: Immediately kicking a behecamper is totally exaggerated.
As Referee, you first of all wait. Then you warn and if he keeps camping you slay him. There is almost no ref kicking a camper. (Unless the guy is dumb as hell and camping 24/7.) So calm down and don't order always a kick.
I assume you just annoyed drk with the complaining about campers. Just nvm, there are much more important Issues (for example the financial Situation of your Country ;P)

Again, you didn't see the demo record. I haven't done anything that could provoke drk to mute me. Even didn't complain about campers, coz i know that until he is the only one online ref at server he will never watch for the rules following and it is useless to complain even about exploits.

I hope Groen will watch the demo and punish drk.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:15 pm
Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: