Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:44 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
Chiprel Suggestion
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
Dingfire
Newbie poster

Chiprel Suggestion

Might it be possible to make the amount of gold dropped by chiprels higher? like 200?

14 is way too little for killing such a beautiful little rodent, we would be doing it in his honour!

Cheers Ding

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:40 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
soma
Newbie poster

yeah i agreed with you , as beasts get stamina from it and useless for human

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:07 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Gridfon
Newbie poster

soma wrote:
yeah i agreed with you , as beasts get stamina from it and useless for human

And how does Dingfire's suggestion solve your problem? Very Happy Chiprels would still be more useful for beasts...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:32 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Dingfire
Newbie poster

Well then it would finally be of some use for humans besides from being cute lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:13 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

Code:
objedit npc_chiprel
objSet killGoldReward 200

default is $20

But really should you be rewarded for killing something that can't fight back? also already enough clutter with the warcrafty crystals and potions daemon added to savage recently that only adds to server lag. I wonder about some maps that have chiprel clusters, where at 200 a pop you could rack up 50k in no time. I think if you find a lack of gold then really its to do with the map not the game/server settings. Instead of disrupting all maps economy (that some mappers actually take the time to think about carefully), Just kill monkits Smile

P.S: when has it ever been an honor to something by killing it? lol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:57 am
Dingfire
Newbie poster

I guess you have a point, might be better to just leave it. Thought it'd be fun to have a little more on the gold counter Very Happy

Also to answer your question I think it is the way you look at it. I'm sure that many sacrificial traditions through history consider it an honour for the animal or human subject, or what about dying an honorable death in combat :p

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:56 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

Nothing stopping anyone making rich chiprels in a map - oh wait (newerth map admins) Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:58 pm
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum