Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:37 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
Troll votes (mutes, kicks, draws, impeaches)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
JmZ
Newbie poster

Troll votes (mutes, kicks, draws, impeaches)

We have a lot of trolls these days, all those kids we dragged up along the way through savage's life.

I have noticed lately they get away with far too much and cause a lot of bother in terms of "troll votes".

Could refs please start doing more to remove this problem?

If someone calls a mute or kick without giving any reason (assuming the reason isn't obvious also), you should stop the vote and ask for a reason to be specified.

If someone calls a draw very close to losing, you should stop the vote (not all of you do, for some reason, maybe it is your team).

You do not do enough, it would be nice if you improve by doing the above.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:24 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
SAS
Newbie poster

ok jmz we will start doing so with you.
tbh, i sometimes like you and your trash talk to the other team, also i like that u go summ and trying to win the game sometimes.
however, you rage a lot and insult other players, maybe not by using curses , but with trying to make them feel shit or like they mean nothing or other shit methods. u never insulted me so much, or i just didn't care, but u do so to a lot of players and get many mute and kick votes against you due to that.
therefore i give u a warning to stop those continues shit talks that add no joy to the game , other than some ppl laughing who to hell is that dude who lives in his own weird movie.
be cool, make jokes, and laugh with friends, don't go hard on ppl u never had a chat with.
about the votes topic, noted.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:21 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Necrophiliac

Hello ladies and gentleman. This is a prime example of a typical bitch, who gladly mutes me without stating a reason yet cries to everyone when I mute him in revenge. Telling t1 what to do from spectate isn't exactly making you an angel and in my mind is mutable offence. Hence why the rest of the server f1ed and you got muted. I know I can be a bit of a dickhead but I have never ever met someone online who is as much as a killjoy as you. Lighten up and stop taking everything so seriously and maybe others will start to like you.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:56 am
    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Breaking news

JmZ is a closeted homosexual

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:15 pm
    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Without jumping on the all too easy hate jmz bandwagon, Id have to say that these so called mute/kick votes seldom pass. I've noticed that jmz calls a lot of pointless votes whenever someone directs trash talk towards him no matter how tame the insult is.
But lets face it, when refs are not around, its free game on exploits /mute/kick blah blah because the game allows it. Usually under these insults and spam votes/etc lies some sort of half truth, whether it be a whore buffer, a dedicated siege spammer or an annoying behemoth camper, they deserve some sort of retribution.
Best to just enjoy your time in savage and take it as a joke, not too dissimilar to your lives. Razz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:53 am
JmZ
Newbie poster

SAS, I do not care about the topic in relation to myself.

You have been given a suggestion, it will benefit most of us (other than the above trolls), implement it.

Have fun! Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:58 pm
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum