Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:11 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Gridfon
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
djinghis
Newbie poster

Gridfon
Doctor or not?

Being the only ref that actually kicks me, and is online in a game 12 hours a day all week, it begs the question about his claims of having a doctorate, not to mention his questionable grammar. My curiosity about the sort of person he is and why has he thrown away his "apparent" education by wasting it adjudicating a 12 y/o game that sees 40 players tops is baffling.
I guess a lack of power in the real world and a failure to merge from an educational industry to the real world work force has left him bitter, under-achieved and possibly living on the bread-line.
I just hope he comes to his senses like others and realizes that his shit stinks just as much as the next.
I know you can't match me on the battlefield nor intellectually Gridfon, buts lets just get over any jealousy or envy and play savage well as you know i do.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:15 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Telvek
Newbie poster

Why do you post this here? Just PM him, jeez.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:04 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Dingfire
Newbie poster

Childish

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:14 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Telvek wrote:
Why do you post this here? Just PM him, jeez.

Exposing a fraud?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:37 am
Telvek
Newbie poster

I just see a lot of Insults and the Request to stop following Groen's Orders. Instead of blaming Gridfon, be thankful most of the Refs are too lazy to Instakick you Smile I admire Gridfons Loyality, although the Order is kind of questionable...but I am not allowed to judge.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:48 pm
Daemon
Newbie poster

Djinghish.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:32 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Telvek wrote:
although the Order is kind of questionable...but I am not allowed to judge.

I guess getting kicked without notice from refs is something none of you are familiar with but some of you empathize with the situation.
Being the last dying breaths of a game that always had a problem with its community and those in charge, It matters little.

All that is left is to comment on the few that seem to ruin some potential good games. I'm not saying "Telveks" public expression for hatred of blacks ruining his country or "Dingfires" spamming of annoying Orange 8000 times a game or even DR.Gridfon bending/or not enforcing the rules to suit his team is worse that when Amy used map hacks to obtain ref and kick whoever she/he wanted, thus inspiring me and a group of others to use the same method. (btw Amy is still map admin/ was never banned / and also passed on her map admin PW to Necro, Who was part of the hacking syndicate for those who didn't know. Oh I was meant to keep that secrfet "Snip Snap".

There needs to be a word more massive than "Hypocrisy"

But damage report? any fatalities?, loss of property? more severe things are happening in the world right now. Hacking a PW 6 months? ago with a couple of mutes/ A H-bow that had 10000 DMG, An immortal summoner, commanders receiving redstone from the heavens and climbing a tree. If you didn't "lol" at the time like (bullet/boter) then you may have emotional problems.

Anyway I'm veering off topic, soooo should we call you DR.Gridfon?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:18 am
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: