Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:55 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Grapist 4 EU ref 2015
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
Grapist
Newbie poster

Grapist 4 EU ref 2015
djinghis is love

Top of the day lads!

I'm gonna make this short and sweet like telvek's penis. lel.

I think I would make a good EU ref because I am from AU and A comes before E and thus I'm obviously leagues above a fifth rate alphabet letter.

Other reasons I should be ref. If dingfire, telvek and drk can become ref. Then its only natural someone better than them should also be ref.

Another good reason, I am the most kicked savage player of all time. Therefore I obviously know the rules better than anyone else and would be best suited to use my ref powers to enforce the rules onto myself. I am also rising on the ladder to most muted Smile

I have also built up a respectful reputation for myself in the savage community over the past 10years. I respect all diversities (my nazi flag spamming), I support fat privilege and look down upon fat shaming (my moxy spamming), I support all types of sexuality (my Tasty face bind). I also support the mentally challenged, as I have allowed all of you guys to play savage with me over the past 10 years.

I think these are all great reasons why djinghis should be ref.

#FreeDjinghis #djinghis4mapadmin #djinghistheking #djinghis4ever #theriseoftheinghis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:01 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Trigardon
Newbie poster

This made me smile. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:47 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Telvek
Newbie poster

My Cock is longer than your Hair Razz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:37 pm
Tasty
Newbie poster

Just a few days ago you spammed nazi signs on the Server, in combination with racist language. Are you for real?

to bad i have no screenshots

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:02 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

Actually its a maze symbol afaik. But best of luck Grapist, EU need intelligent mature referees and its about time you applied.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:33 am
Trigardon
Newbie poster

I'm sorry to inform you that we will not take you as trial ref. Thanks for your interest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:37 pm
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: