Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:08 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Rule discussions gone?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts]  
bullet
Newbie poster

Rule discussions gone?

Hey. Gridfon started several rule discussions topics. Where did they all go ?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:16 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Groentjuh
Site Admin

Location: World > Europe > Benelux > The Netherlands > The hague
Moved to an intern forum while I discuss with Gridfon whenever he is allowed to quote from internal forums.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:18 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
  Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
bullet
Newbie poster

ok hope to see them back soon, think it was a lot of constructive opinions around them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:49 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Groentjuh
Site Admin

Location: World > Europe > Benelux > The Netherlands > The hague
They are back in slightly modified form.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:49 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
  Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Groentjuh wrote:
Moved to an intern forum while I discuss with Gridfon whenever he is allowed to quote from internal forums.

lulz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:26 am
Gridfon
Newbie poster

I was going to create new topics (the next in line - allowing all siege camping), and moderate the existing ones: summarize opinions, push for changes. But I changed my mind, and resigned from being a ref instead. If anyone wants to show some initiative, feel free to take over. I will still comment if you bring up any interesting ideas.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:05 am
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

The internal forums for discussing rules is a bit faggatorial IMO, seems like a closet homesexual meeting place.

I think Groent needs stop being a dumb cunt really, he already has a problem with having zero personality.

I like the idea is all players being able to use all units, its only little whinney euro fags who cried and cried about getting PWNT that it became a rule in this small insignificant game server.

Oh well, time are a changing, and we wait for professionals to run servers on savage 3, (we can only dream) Smile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:09 pm
bullet
Newbie poster

Sad to see you resign from referee, Gridfon. Mind if i ask why? You started many good topics recently, but suddenly resigns. Seems a bit odd imho, no offense
I think you was a good ref, despite some of the tense discussions we've had.
I hope you not stop playing Savage too! Smile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:49 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

I think Gridfon answered that in the same post tbh.
@Gridfon, can you start the "allowing siege camping" thread, I hate getting insta-killed but I believe it should be ok, after all - all games have their noob cannon equivalent.
Sorry for the angry post earlier Razz

Merry X-mas (except Trigardon).

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:49 am
Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: