Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:37 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
[RefAbuse] Watford
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
Rene
Newbie poster

[RefAbuse] Watford
Most likely something you should

Though i have nothing against Watford himself, and his reffing style. He stopped a vote which was made to kick a clan-laming ***.

I do not want anyone to disrespect competition clans in newerth world.This is most likely a feedback, so please don't let those **** play in your server, and do the right choice next time please.Otherwise you're just losing the respect you had in our eyes.

Thanks for giving time ,
Rene.

-----

Screenies

Got more screenies to post incase you need, but please take it serious...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:12 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
DarknesS
Newbie poster

Well the rules are on your side, nothing to discuss there. You are right, both should've been kicked (assuming they didn't change the tags after being warned).

Anyway I'd like to ask a few question:
- Did you tell the reason of your kick vote before you called your vote?
- Did you talk with watford about the reasons why you tried kicking them / asked him to kick them?

You have to understand that so far watford has not slayed or kicked anyone from the server. He might need a bit more time to warm-up (I was also reluctant to mute/slay/kick people when I became ref on groen&girls - It's something you need to get used to).

Just my opinion, though. Wait for a reply of Groen or Skuggi Smile.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:34 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
watford
Newbie poster

well i stopped the kick vote cos i didnt myself see a reason for it, so its 2nd nature to stop it.
then u told me the reason, and when i looked i cudnt see the clanlaming.
i can see now that it happend and in the future i will take action. but i myself didnt see it so thats the reason.
i was probly afk when the problem started

sry anyway

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:52 pm
Last edited by watford on Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skuggi
Newbie poster

All right, wanted watford to comment on this before I did so I'd get to see the other side. This hardly counts as abuse, stopping a vote - which you provided a reason to after it was stopped. He probably should have taken action against them but in the screenshots the 'Sux' tag isn't showing so that can be confusing.

I understand you being annoyed and I agree that clan lamers should be kicked after a warning (if they don't change username that is) and it will be done. However, I don't consider this that much of a deal to post a ref abuse complaint. Also, it would probably be better to point it out to a ref that someone is clan laming, so they can take care of it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:24 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Rene
Newbie poster

DarknesS wrote:

Anyway I'd like to ask a few question:
- Did you tell the reason of your kick vote before you called your vote?
- Did you talk with watford about the reasons why you tried kicking them / asked him to kick them?.

I put the abuse tag , thou i know it's not smt like an abuse.But something uncool.Btw watford they used that tag for like 1,5 hour who could you miss it?

+ Not before but I used the XR vote-caller , it sends the reason as the same time with the vote.
+ Nah i didn't because i get muted by Mein's vote and didn't actually want to get in it.Because everyone was talking bs about us and stuff, i play with ignoreall for 2 hours.

~So anyways no need to sry wat if you missed the reason but you would take the action yourself in such a situation.Anyways that's over for now.Next time be more careful please Smile

@Skuggi : tags smtimes don't show up at some Servers as like Sun doesn't at Mpuk these days.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:25 pm
watford
Newbie poster

its pretty easy to get complained about isnt it, and over such a smal thing to

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:01 am
Tjens
Newbie poster

yah rene i think this is pretty much solved, watford said he was wrong, it thwere really need to punnish him further?

i mean, it's watford

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:38 am
Groentjuh
Site Admin

Location: World > Europe > Benelux > The Netherlands > The hague
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/4263/shot00019.png
shows that not all votes had a reason stated. Nor do i see any reason to punish the refs.

They should have kicked the players with fake-clanicons but i guess the refs were just playing the game and didn't notice the players with fake-clanicons.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:27 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
  Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: