Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Seghi - Referee application
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 2 [22 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Serban
Newbie poster

Seghi - Referee application

Hello everyone,

My in-game nickname that I have been using since I started to play savage in 2005 is Seghi, but Serban is my real name and I am 20 years old. I'm currently living in the United Kingdom in Nottingham for studying, but I'm originally from Romania. My native language is Romanian but I speak fluent English and I do have a basic understanding of French.
I don't have exact hours that I usually play but most often you find me in the evenings and in the mornings (exactly when NO referees are online).

To be honest, I've been thinking of becoming a referee for a long time (years) but for some unknown reasons I did not apply. I know very few referees are online nowadays, and a handful of people are willing to take advantage of that. Moreover, there have been cases where current referees did not use their powers to stop exploiting or other illegal practices.
I haven't been a referee until now and I do not possess knowledge of the referee commands but learning them, I'm sure, will prove an easy task.
Yes, I am willing to go spectating in the middle of the game in order to check for exploiters or for any other complaints.
I perceive Savage as a second family like many of you since I've got friends here that I've been knowing longer than many of my real life ones, therefore I am willing to take this position as referee very seriously (but not seriously enough to cause any inconveniences xD)

All being said, I'm looking forward for your assessment and feedback and see you in-game.

Kind regards,
Seghi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:16 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Trigardon
Newbie poster

Hello Seghi,

I'm setting up a vote right now for you. Good luck.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:21 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

You must be joking with this sentence Seghi: most often you find me in the evenings and in the mornings (exactly when NO referees are online).

I disagree.. Almost every day I'm online in these times and clearly we have to say. It's just lie Razz

Anyway good luck with your application Smile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:23 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Telvek
Newbie poster

Seghi is a nice guy, I would F1 him Wink

Good Luck!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:00 pm
Serban
Newbie poster

Thanks guys!
Jegenrapo, I had no idea you were referee until today, sorry about that! Razz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:11 pm
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

You weren't active so much in the past, that's the reason prob. Anyway I got it just 1 week ago.. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:43 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
emoplaya
Newbie poster

Lately there are more games on Pulse server
Just want to mention that you won't have referee on Pulse if you apply here Smile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:19 pm
Serban
Newbie poster

Why wouldnt you be able to be referee on both? I mean it would enhance the probability of avoiding any exploiting, isnt it?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:05 pm
Stringer
Newbie poster

Ideally you should, but, believe it or not, Groentjuh and JmZ are actually two different guys running two different servers with two different sets of referees.
So in order to get ref on both, I think you need to apply for both separately.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:41 am
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Emoplaya is true and Stringer as well. Unfortunelly, you have to do two applications! Sad

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:47 am
Serban
Newbie poster

Ohhh so it is possible to be ref on both as long as you apply separately, I understand Very Happy Thought you are able only one or another and that seemed weird.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:37 am
Daemon
Newbie poster

A Romanian, yuck!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:37 pm
Trigardon
Newbie poster

Daemon wrote:
A Romanian, yuck!

I am awaiting your application, Dae.
We lack Romanians indeed! Razz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:32 pm
Telvek
Newbie poster

Daemon as ref!?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:42 pm
Serban
Newbie poster

Shhh Daemon, now that they know im Ro, no more chances haha
I'm feeling privileged Daemon. Only 3 posts since 2015 and 1 of them is on my application Razz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:29 am
Page 1 of 2 [22 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: