Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:44 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
LAG on Groentjuh's Kingdom!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 3 of 3 [36 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
djinghis
Newbie poster

Dingfire wrote:
Sorry to say Groentjuh but you were better off banning half of Australia's IP's.

The very reason he removed my ban (without him saying) was that I use VPN and its impossible to ban me, instead the coward gets others to do his dirty work via "kick on sight" which for all intensive purposes is banned despite groents lack of understanding on that. Also, you don't seem to understand that despite how many refs on pulse, I'm not kick on sight there, so despite my disposition and your ill informed opinion - put simply, you're wrong.

But yeah, nice solution dingfire, ban a country lel - racist much? good thing you're not in charge of anything important.

The reason savage never takes off is unoriginal unfunny steamy piles void of personality like you, people just got bored. If you think I have such an influence over the community as to migrate the entire populous of savage over to another server, then maybe you should start respecting me? (you horrible little kid).
Or you could develop a mind and understand the true reason Pulse took off (its even documented), instead of your extremely limited sentences and questionable input to any discussion.

#pulse4life
#groentNoPulse=Dead
#FreeGrapist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:07 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Dingfire
Newbie poster

It's easy to influence a server when there are only about 12 players on, you just convince a few gullible people about the lag and say "let's go to pulse server, it's better", those few follow and the rest comes because everybody is leaving. It's not about power, its just a waterfall effect.
I heard from other people that you were doing it and I saw it myself, so you can't deny the truth.

And oh so typical that you have to resort to your petty insults, it makes you look rather stupid you know, seeing you bitch about respect when everybody just thinks you're a fool.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:08 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
bullet
Newbie poster

./ignore djinghis

just ignore the troll, exploiter, hacker and poison in this community Smile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:34 pm
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

bullet wrote:
./ignore djinghis

just ignore the troll, exploiter, hacker and poison in this community Smile

Agree Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:52 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Shitler
Newbie poster

server still very laggy. may be its better to run only a single server. not that many empty servers at once.

my ping is mostly ~66. still i got many lagspikes and so on.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:34 pm
Shitler
Newbie poster

there is no lag with ~16 players on server. but with more players there are moments i cant even move.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:22 am
Page 3 of 3 [36 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: