Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Sat May 18, 2024 8:38 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Maedt Refree Application
Moderators: Pulse's moderators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 2 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Maedt
Newbie poster

Im sorry if you feel attacked Dingfire. I can understand your actions. I just wrote this down that someone who wasnt active at this time can recognize what happened and why im posting this demos. After my unmute i told you what happened and you wasnt sure if i say the truth or lie. (And again i dont want to attack you. I think everyone can understand you thoughts and as you said "People on the internet could say whatever they like so don't take that personally when I question ones word." )
So i posted these demos to defend my honor.

I´m really sorry that u feel offended or attacked
and also for my bad english(grammer).
Hopefully you could understand this text Very Happy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:10 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Dingfire
Newbie poster

I'm not offended mate I always answer to posts like this. I know it sounds rather harsh when I say something but that's just the way I am. Smile

Anyway I have read what you told me but can you now please give me a reaction to what I said?

"I watched your demo and you had a good reason to mute, but on the other hand Savage has always been a place of banter and insults. That is a daily thing you will have to brave if you play this game, so please just ignore that."

If you want to be a referee you simply can not let emotions get in the way, the referees job is to keep the flow of the game going with as little hinder as possible.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:24 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Maedt
Newbie poster

Honestly i have no problems about bad jokes, or aggresive words (i just ignore most of those trolls). But i have a problem with racism and naziposts (like swastika, ...). If new players start with Savage and they see stuff like that they will instant quit savage forever.

Also im NOT that guy who press f1 when my team is loosing (like full tech lost) and a draw vote appers. Y that happens very often in the evening (last time it has worked: 2 days ago).
Im very sure that I´m NOT selfish that i want to become a refree to defend myselft or take an adventage of it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:29 pm
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

Quote:
TRA, in your case, your vote just simply didnt passed.

I demand a re-count Mad

Razz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:42 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

"losing" not loosing brah, can nobody in Europe tell the difference between lose and loose?

silly goose.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:28 am
Page 2 of 2 [20 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Jump to: