Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » General Discussion
New Mod
Moderators: Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 5 [67 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
djinghis
Newbie poster

New Mod
Billy the Scavenger

Sup,

Just a link to my latest mod ~ well made a few months back but finally uploaded it publicly, its a reworking of scavenger that took some time and effort but I feel was worth it ).
Gets lonely being the only modder in savage these days, so please let me know where it could be better or if you have any mod suggestions etc.

http://www.nexusmods.com/savagexr/mods/3/?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:41 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
emoplaya
Newbie poster

Using it for long time now Smile

along with Shacars Stalker Smile

Super sexy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:19 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
soma
Newbie poster

this is look so nice.. could be cool if all 3 units having same mod

(scav , stalker and pred)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:40 pm
coincoinmiaou2
Newbie poster

Sexy look !

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:26 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

This guy has done a bang-up job on the scav just recently http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,18480.msg200969.html#new

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:53 am
soma
Newbie poster

actually i like it but for me its strange to see a new joiner work on this and use it as he 1st post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:59 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

Yeah it may be daemon out to get me, after all it wouldn't be the first project he stole off me hmm hmm bluestone autominer hmm hmm.

[edit] Ok it was actually "Secret" I still don't really know but w/e, and he was scared off by Daemon (no surprise) he deleted his posts (. the modding community can't ever make it with this sub human deleting my work, stealing projects only to do a sub-standard job himself, and scaring off new modders like secret. Something needs to be done about Daemon...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:15 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

soma wrote:
this is look so nice.. could be cool if all 3 units having same mod

(scav , stalker and pred)

That was a goal of mine, but unfortunately I can't post on Newerth because Daemon is hovering over it with a hawk eye, and deletes accounts that may be me, so I can't share my mods with a greater audience solely because of his hate/jealously of me. That makes it hard to get motivated to create new mods for the community as you can imagine.

However I've had nomad on the back burner for some time and its nearing completion, basically all it needs in addition to the eyes that were not rigged correctly, is a gimmick like the scav has horns - the nomad could have a hat or something. any suggestions?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:17 am
soma
Newbie poster

you're trying to improve and give some ideas/develop units auto miner etc..Why you can't talk to daemon directly and try to solve the issue between you and him, if there is a misunderstand or something you can clarify to him.

End of the day its nothing personally is just a improvement for savage which is more important.

what is the use for post/improve/design and no income, because you have a problems with daemon.

this is my suggestion. so give a try to daemon to fix things and work together or better don't wast your time Smile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:54 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

Not sure what you mean directly, it's not like I have his Phone number ), and he never plays savage unless its to boast about the latest patch he uploaded.

I just put up my mod on Newerth, it was deleted within 5 minutes, does he even sleep? lol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:31 am
Daemon
Newbie poster

I play in tournies too.

Doesn't even matter if it was or it wasn't you the guy that dropped out of the blue with a new "skin". If by new skin he meant applying a mesh smooth modifier of sorts on the shoulders that aren't even visible under armor. I suggested to him that creature detail should be added by improving the texture, not uselessly raising polycount for masked body parts. Unbeknownst to you may be the fact that much of XR's playerbase is made of freeloaders such as myself, with rather old computers, unable to play visually awesome, HD titles like Savage Resurrection, Savage Rebirth, Savage UT4 Remake and so on and so forth. Therefore, doubling the polycount for some smoother shoulders, invisible under armor, or more unnoticeable poly loops for the lower legs, is meh.

Even so, not wanting to discourage him, in my 2nd sentence, i explicitly told him:

Daemon wrote:

But if you get a full set, i'm pretty sure i can include the units as a cosmetic mod.

http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,18480.msg200974.html#msg200974

How does that sound like a rejection, one that would make him delete his own post and send you into a raging fit?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:31 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

Your ignorance is astounding, hes obviously re looped using topogun or Zbrush, not added some turbosmooth, and you come in with your knowitallism in a thread where you don't belong. And you also come here after deleting my mod from newerth 5 minutes ago wanting some sort of conversation from me to you. you don't see some mental flaw in that?

Suffice to say I only wanted to promote my mod and you always get in the way, your website is dying and you're the sole reason for that. Time to move on, get an interest that you're actually good at and stop "rejecting" the savage community. You banned me for this very reason - getting pissed off at your spamming on my threads and you are attempting to do that here. Ever cared to share witht he community "btw" how you stole my autominer project off me, I worked with tjens on that after you ana everyone else showed very little interest, and then you find out my involvement and suddenly you're very interested.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:54 am
Gridfon
Newbie poster

soma wrote:
you're trying to improve and give some ideas/develop units auto miner etc..Why you can't talk to daemon directly and try to solve the issue between you and him, if there is a misunderstand or something you can clarify to him.

There is a long list of newerth.com administrators and moderators who are responsible for the decision to perma-ban djinghis. His history of being a troublemaker stretches for many years. Djinghis was given warnings and second chances, just to waste them all. And his behavior nowadays seems to be no better than in the past.

I don't think his ban can ever be reverted. Certainly not by Daemon alone.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:55 am
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Your claims lack substance and proof.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:45 am
Daemon
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:
Ever cared to share witht he community "btw" how you stole my autominer project off me, I worked with tjens on that after you ana everyone else showed very little interest, and then you find out my involvement and suddenly you're very interested.

You're delusional. Tjens requested it from me. He even started his post with:

Tjens wrote:
DAEMON! I have an excellent idea and I thought of it all by myself. WHAT IF we model a sawmill after a redstone with some kind of device on it and call it a "REDSTONE MINER"

Then he even posted a drawing of how he would like it to be:

So i went ahead and made it:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57084056/Savage/miner_3.jpg

Not only he asked it from me, but i even had that idea myself YEARS before, which you fail to acknowledge:
http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,13544.msg159687.html#msg159687
June 29, 2011:

Daemon wrote:

Suggested by: Daemon

The re-balancing suggestion:
1. The precise change you wanna see done, including exact values and item/unit names etc.
The introduction of tier 2 and 3 mining units and buildings:

Tier 3: an unmanned, extractor type building, built on top of mines, in range of garrs, mining at a steady rate.
Cost: 500 RS. Health: Similar to Arsenal; Mining rate: about the average rate of 3 workers on a given time unit.

So stop it with "Daemon stole my shit" fantasies, ok, pevert?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:49 am
Page 1 of 5 [67 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » General Discussion
Jump to: