Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:50 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » General Discussion
New Mod
Moderators: Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 3 of 5 [67 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
djinghis
Newbie poster

Trigardon wrote:
Pathetic. Especially djinghis.

You couldn't think of anything to say could you Smile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:33 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Trigardon
Newbie poster

Not wasting my time with tl;dr stories. There are actually three people in this topic who are worth the time, Unsurprisingly it's not you. Dimwit.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:47 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Trigardon wrote:
Pathetic. Especially djinghis.

Trigardon wrote:
Not wasting my time with tl;dr stories. There are actually three people in this topic who are worth the time, Unsurprisingly it's not you. Dimwit.

Still can't think of what to say M8?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:59 pm
emoplaya
Newbie poster

Trigardon wrote:

So dont waste any time writing stuff here. You keep on putting fuel in the fire..

Netherless i like the idea of having graphical mods (Scav: Dhjingis or even larger Natsu's mod)

Stay on topic here pls!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:24 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

soma wrote:
by logic what the benefit/income daemon will get when he make auto miner before you? and why he want to do this?
even if he know that you're working on Auto-miner simply he may upload the one he did not yours, or he maybe reject the idea from the beginning.

i mean the root cause still exist. the reason is, there is no official pro communication from the beginning. no matter what you or daemon trying to prove.

please look for a solution not a prove to avoid any future "project"

Im done with this.

Has anyone thought about a character improvement patch BTW?, I am willing if anyone wants to assist with fixing the existing units. It's one thing to make cosmetic mods but I feel the default meshes would be neglected, and If I'm going to fix the rats nest models of the units, there may as well be a standardized file for each character so that other mods can flow through with significantly reduced time and increased quality.

I don't see the the point in bickering anymore, I've just upgraded all my software and have been pumping out PBR models for another project, so from a willing savage fan, you may as well use me and whats at my disposal, so what say you Daemon? "water under the bridge"?
You don't have to like me, all you have to do is allow America Savage to be great again. The balls in your court.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:11 pm
Daemon
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:
Has anyone thought about a character improvement patch BTW?

Yes, me, but hey, i'd love for anyone to steal my project and make the game look better!

I spent quite a lot of time fixing rigging problems (holes, spikes, stretched textures, countless cases of untold negligence from S2Game's artists) and included them in one of the patches. I think the only unit i didn't touch was the Behemoth.

http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,13944.0.html

Of course the job wasn't perfect but that was a geometry/rigging fix, mostly, while the textures were untouched.

emoplaya wrote:
Netherless i like the idea of having graphical mods (Scav: Dhjingis or even larger Natsu's mod)

I have proposed Natsu to include his cosmetic pack in XR more than 2 years ago. Clemens even coded a graphic mod selector that you can use from Options, which can include sounds, textures, models, effects whatever. But Natsu along with his representative at the time, djinghis, wouldn't have it. He wanted his entire gameplay re-balancing changes list applied to Savage, or nothing at all. And it practically single-handedly rewrote weapons stats.

http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,16034.msg192904.html#msg192904

Let me repeat:
- 2 years ago, offer made for cosmetic pack to be included in XR.
- pack selector was coded
- OFFER WAS REFUSED
- Daemon is still the autistic admin that rejects outside contributions :/

Let me extend my offer over here as well:

I will personally evaluate and add to XR's mod selector valid graphical or cosmetic mods that are viable both technically and artistically, that
1) improve the current aspect of the game by way of models, textures, effects, sounds or 2D graphics
2) do not unnecessarily reduce FPS and game performance with little or no gain
3) don't contain any hacks
4) don't have any balance changes whatsoever (scripts, objects, states etc)
5) don't offer unfair advantages for those that use the alternate effects/models/icons/graphics over those with standard assets.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:03 am
Last edited by Daemon on Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Daemon
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:
so what say you Daemon? "water under the bridge"?
You don't have to like me, all you have to do is allow America Savage to be great again. The balls in your court.

Sure.

1st you delete every single defamatory post you made towards Newerth staff, and me especially, everywhere! (like the SavRez forums where you're spewing your shit about a certain "sole dev that took over Newerth and abuses his power and wants to do everything himself" - loose quote from memory). Better yet, replace those comments with "I know Daemon only wants what's better for Savage, like myself, and has strong opinions about everything, like myself, but since they are not my own ideas, i am bound by the daemons inside my head to attempt a character assassination on the other guy, everywhere and always.

2nd, you have to apologize to Groen and the community about being a fucktard about stealing accounts, hacking Groen's server by putting malicious scripts inside maps, ruining the fun for everyone, all the time, talking shit all day long ingame and elsewhere, ignoring forum bans and spamming accounts to post more shit, and for everything else not included.

Hey, we're mending fences over here, right?

And then, i promise, i'll post a thread in the admin section asking for a revote on your ban. You can't have been believing your own lies that i banned you on my own and not following an admin vote, did you?

So djinghis, what do you say? The ball's back in your court!

===========

I'd also like to leave a couple opinions about djinghis which are not mine. That's going to tell you a thing or 2 about him:

Some guy when talking about banning djinghis wrote:
Djinghis aka G aka Templar aka Genghis is an Aussie player that showed up in Australia some time after the game went freeware way back in the mid 00's. The entire time he played on Australian servers he claimed to be a mid 20's male living in Canberra. It is only since the demise of the Australian server and the death of the Australian community (in otherwords anyone that might contradict his story) that he has started making claims to being a female on the US/EU servers. In otherwords, while I haven't ever seen a picture, I am 90% certain that he is in fact a male player posing as a female.
Secondly, his history of antagonistic behaviour extends well into the past. He was constantly banned on the offical GA (aus) server when it was up for a host of bad behaviour including faked accounts, nick laming, abusing other players and refs and and for a long while was kicked on sight.
For someone who is supposed to be a fully mature adult, I think in all honesty from the way in which he conducts himself that he likely actually suffers from some sort of mental instability. He does not respond well to any kind of authority and typically when punished then attempts to character assassinate the person who he sees as responsible for his punishment (as you guys have recently seen).

Some other guy when djinghis had just hacked Groen's server wrote:
Wow, and I was one step away from thinking that unbanning Djinghis might help him finding his productive role in the XR development - as it happened to me in 2009: first DJ removed my admin status for being "useless and non-constructive", then after I launched Olderth.com with Storm they wanted me back on board and I found my role in design & PR. But it seems Djinghis is so wrong and childishly destructive when being pushed away that it's hard to imagine that this could be applied to him as well.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:09 am
soma
Newbie poster

I'm glad to see another chance to be giving to you djinghis to prove that you want a new start with savage community, and please note that by deleting /correcting and apologize what ever happen in last months/years is not a bad step for you, i think ppl will feel thankful and respect.

totally agreed with this as you said that there is no point in bickering then you have to prove it to all to gain more result .. and by logic what daemon said "is not that much to make him/others satisfied" of all what they faced - and i do respect that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:08 am
Daemon
Newbie poster

@SOMA

Since we're on the topic of naively believing everything djinghis and Natsu say, dude, i think you got some apologizing to do yourself! Looks like you're the reason why Natsu discontinued his mod. Says so in the link below. In red. Apparently you're a very disruptive individual, you know, and you hurt Savage by pushing moders away! Bed soma!

http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,16034.0.html

Damn, for once, i'm not the root of all evil!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:22 am
soma
Newbie poster

Daemon wrote:
@SOMA

Since we're on the topic of naively believing everything djinghis and Natsu say, dude, i think you got some apologizing to do yourself! Looks like you're the reason why Natsu discontinued his mod. Says so in the link below. In red. Apparently you're a very disruptive individual, you know, and you hurt Savage by pushing moders away! Bed soma!

http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,16034.0.html

Damn, for once, i'm not the root of all evil!

Till now i have no idea why he blame me for his mod, all what i remember that he msg me in public about this mod, i go thru his link to download it and test it.

I gave him my feedback about it, as i told him i really like this changes on fire, tempest etc..

suddenly i found this topic has been closed bcuz of me ..don't know the reason to disable a mod becuz i just tried it O-o

maybe i wasn't active in-game that much and he was waiting my comment or something, seriously i don't know.

like, why he disable a mod after he ask me to try it? did i stole his project?

i never ever worked against someone in this community even natsu i don't think that i have any issue with him. so don't just point some wrong points on me without asking the other side or just judge on one topic without clarification.

see you savage community.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:07 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

Daemon wrote:
djinghis wrote:
Has anyone thought about a character improvement patch BTW?

Yes, me, but hey, i'd love for anyone to steal my project and make the game look better!

I spent quite a lot of time fixing rigging problems (holes, spikes, stretched textures, countless cases of untold negligence from S2Game's artists) and included them in one of the patches. I think the only unit i didn't touch was the Behemoth.

http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,13944.0.html

Of course the job wasn't perfect but that was a geometry/rigging fix, mostly, while the textures were untouched.

I hadn't noticed, I don't read everything to do with savage, however I've looked at most of the units and they are in an abysmal state "now" so what can I say lol.

Daemon wrote:

emoplaya wrote:

I have proposed Natsu to include his cosmetic pack in XR more than 2 years ago. Clemens even coded a graphic mod selector that you can use from Options, which can include sounds, textures, models, effects whatever. But Natsu along with his representative at the time, djinghis, wouldn't have it. He wanted his entire gameplay re-balancing changes list applied to Savage, or nothing at all. And it practically single-handedly rewrote weapons stats.

http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,16034.msg192904.html#msg192904

Let me repeat:
- 2 years ago, offer made for cosmetic pack to be included in XR.
- pack selector was coded
- OFFER WAS REFUSED
- Daemon is still the autistic admin that rejects outside contributions :/

I was not a representative of this mod, only assisted in commands/advice, The mod was not popular at the time nor was savage TBH, and it was unfortunate as it did have performance benefits in some areas. As to why Natsu declined was due the fact he wanted it to become standard Savage without compromise, an idea I didn't share. The mod sat stagnant for some time before that offer was made, I should point out.

Daemon wrote:
Let me extend my offer over here as well:

I will personally evaluate and add to XR's mod selector valid graphical or cosmetic mods that are viable both technically and artistically, that
1) improve the current aspect of the game by way of models, textures, effects, sounds or 2D graphics
2) do not unnecessarily reduce FPS and game performance with little or no gain
3) don't contain any hacks
4) don't have any balance changes whatsoever (scripts, objects, states etc)
5) don't offer unfair advantages for those that use the alternate effects/models/icons/graphics over those with standard assets.

I know I've made you emotional about this, but in the past you've made some questionable decisions not entirely shared with "active" players, and it's not to say overall I'm not grateful. despite some horrible things you've said about the Holocaust and me personally.

Daemon wrote:

Sure.

1st you delete every single defamatory post you made towards Newerth staff, and me especially, everywhere! (like the SavRez forums where you're spewing your shit about a certain "sole dev that took over Newerth and abuses his power and wants to do everything himself" - loose quote from memory). Better yet, replace those comments with "I know Daemon only wants what's better for Savage, like myself, and has strong opinions about everything, like myself, but since they are not my own ideas, i am bound by the daemons inside my head to attempt a character assassination on the other guy, everywhere and always.

2nd, you have to apologize to Groen and the community about being a fucktard about stealing accounts, hacking Groen's server by putting malicious scripts inside maps, ruining the fun for everyone, all the time, talking shit all day long ingame and elsewhere, ignoring forum bans and spamming accounts to post more shit, and for everything else not included.

Hey, we're mending fences over here, right?

And then, i promise, i'll post a thread in the admin section asking for a revote on your ban. You can't have been believing your own lies that i banned you on my own and not following an admin vote, did you?

So djinghis, what do you say? The ball's back in your court!

Steam/GameOwners/Forum 20 Sep @ 1:36pm

Djinghis wrote:
I had an Aussie server up for a while and it could handle at least 20 players, kinda good considering I ran it from home. Had many duels with Lazyfly and any other Aussies around were just too pussie to duel us, which was kinda sad, because we were fair players keen to give them a chance and even a few tips.
Last time I saw any activity on the US server was about 2 years ago, I don't see it suddenly getting players back unless there is some takeover of the development of the game, because one individual has full control over it ATM and has it his way and nobody else's opinion or suggestion seems to matter. Like Natsu and I've stated a few times, and Mohican (the Xr lead programmer) the game could use a boost to the graphics and effects. There is also a problem with how maps are being made and virtually zero standards in place for performance both technically and how a game plays on it.
But anyway, I'm having a few games on the EU (Pulse) server from time to time despite 320 ping I can still hold my own, Obviously I prefer the US server where I get 250 ping there I can at least melee. JMZ is still the only US server admin - he also owns Pulse, and hes thinking of closing it down (for obvious reasons) so if you can get a group together, let him of all people know. Keep me posted too Smile

https://www.reddit.com/r/savage/comments/3l9u3w/savage_xr_community_driven_or_personal_opinion/

These are my posts on steam (can't link steam it's locked for game owners) and redit, the only ones I can think of that I bad mouth XR, BTW no reference of you (I guess you filled in the blanks). But asking me to delete these old post In my opinion is unreasonable, I also still believe they provide facts still relevant today. Sometimes you just have to take criticism as much as you may not like it (I've certainly had my fair share).
I feel I should give a little advice about how to act when you obtain an authoritative position, be it administrator/ manager/ or even a moderator. Firstly using language and direct insults like "fucktard" and having a derogatory manner when talking public-ally can only reflect negatively and those under you're position can only lose respect. Or to put it simply "Practice what you Preach"

Daemon wrote:

I'd also like to leave a couple opinions about djinghis which are not mine. That's going to tell you a thing or 2 about him:

Djinghis aka G aka Templar aka Genghis is an Aussie player that showed up in Australia some time after the game went freeware way back in the mid 00's. The entire time he played on Australian servers he claimed to be a mid 20's male living in Canberra. It is only since the demise of the Australian server and the death of the Australian community (in otherwords anyone that might contradict his story) that he has started making claims to being a female on the US/EU servers. In otherwords, while I haven't ever seen a picture, I am 90% certain that he is in fact a male player posing as a female.
Secondly, his history of antagonistic behaviour extends well into the past. He was constantly banned on the offical GA (aus) server when it was up for a host of bad behaviour including faked accounts, nick laming, abusing other players and refs and and for a long while was kicked on sight.
For someone who is supposed to be a fully mature adult, I think in all honesty from the way in which he conducts himself that he likely actually suffers from some sort of mental instability. He does not respond well to any kind of authority and typically when punished then attempts to character assassinate the person who he sees as responsible for his punishment (as you guys have recently seen).

Some other guy when djinghis had just hacked Groen's server wrote:
Wow, and I was one step away from thinking that unbanning Djinghis might help him finding his productive role in the XR development - as it happened to me in 2009: first DJ removed my admin status for being "useless and non-constructive", then after I launched Olderth.com with Storm they wanted me back on board and I found my role in design & PR. But it seems Djinghis is so wrong and childishly destructive when being pushed away that it's hard to imagine that this could be applied to him as well.

The first post although disappointing with grammar by his standards, is definitely Aneurysm, A guy who stole referee PWs and booted everyone off the Aussie servers systematically for a period of 2 weeks, I don't suppose you see the hypocrisy especially considering he's a Newerth admin now. Any I don't see how my personal information should be a requirement, doe's anyone care if I'm 14 or 54 or male or female? I've never pretended to be anyone but myself. I may have strong opinions about stackers/ stat fiends/ and generally anyone demoting the game by their behavior or play style, but this persons opinion should not be held in high regard.

The second is Tirza, someone I only know via their play style stacker and a stat fiend, but that's minimal these days due to how may play this way, as for finding me a role, I applied years ago for XR and heard nothing back. And if this individual is responsible for banning me, its hard to make any sense of that considering I don't know them in the slightest

soma wrote:
I'm glad to see another chance to be giving to you djinghis to prove that you want a new start with savage community, and please note that by deleting /correcting and apologize what ever happen in last months/years is not a bad step for you, i think ppl will feel thankful and respect.

totally agreed with this as you said that there is no point in bickering then you have to prove it to all to gain more result .. and by logic what daemon said "is not that much to make him/others satisfied" of all what they faced - and i do respect that.

I don't think you read it correctly SOMA, this is not a second change. It's a place he can flame me, I don't see a reasonable offer within that wall of text, only anger misdirected, there are better thing to direct your respect towards SOMA. I would advise not getting dragged into this if you can, I was and still am here to offer my skills for the betterment of Savage.

I am keen to write positive posts/reviews when and if XR deserve them, sadly XR has fallen short of every facet in game development. The only thing XR does is show promise but 6 years have flown by and Newerth shrinks as does the player-base.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:45 pm
soma
Newbie poster

for me i give a try Smile look like its a huge story between you all which i didn't noticed by that much.. so better to keep myself out from this.

good luck anyway Smile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:07 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Just to break up the cloud of negativity... ) with Savage Scavenger in 4K lel

I was going to make this "cutlass bone sword with eyepatch" for Kenway, it's a shame he's too naughty Razz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:45 am
Gridfon
Newbie poster

For the prospective and new refs out there, I would like to emphasize this part about djinghis.
[...] He does not respond well to any kind of authority and typically when punished then attempts to character assassinate the person who he sees as responsible for his punishment (as you guys have recently seen).

This was posted several years ago, so we had some time to reflect on it. And it pretty much seems to be the defining characteristic of djinghis.

There are many examples, I'll list the easiest ones:
1. Daemon enforces the permanent ban on newerth.com? Apparently, Daemon is a thief who took over newerth.
2. Stringer kicks djinghis for bailing? Apparently, Stringer can't behave:
djinghis wrote:
So much for your concern about low population when you act like a right faggot all the time with constant stacking. With a 90% rate of playing human and relocator whoreing, with low ping and talking about my mother being a whore who should've aborted, this can't be the kind of behavior that leave a positive impression - especially from a ref. Every time you join the server I cringe at your know-it-all-ism and your distasteful personality that makes rin seem like a nice bloke. Your play-style and poor adjudication is reminiscent of the other demo failed ref on some other server.

3. Gridfon kicks djinghis for hacking Groentjuh's server and making drama? Apparently, Gridfon is an uneducated, unemployed lier who lives in a trailer park (the trailer park part is not in the post, it was said online).

To elaborate on the latter, Groentjuh asked his refs to instant-kick djinghis on sight, but does not force them to do so. So different refs enforce it differently. The way I followed Groentjuh's orders was that djinghis could be online and play as long as he does not start trolling Groentjuh, refs, or newerth staff. As soon as he started making drama, I would kick him for the first time; he'd change IP and reconnect 10-15 times to spam insults, so I would be kicking him for 30 minutes straight until he's gone for the day. djinghis being djinghis, he chose to play some games peacefully every day, and when he's had enough games he would force me to spam-kick him. More than one year later: I'm no longer a ref, but djinghis still keeps trying to find ways to grief or insult me whenever possible, largely failing to do that in amusing ways.

At different times in the past, djinghis was being kicked on sight first from the Australian server, and then from JmZ's US server. Currently he is perma-banned from newerth.com, and Groentjuh's refs are asked to kick him on sight from his EU servers (this being one of the reasons djinghis likes Pulse so much). That's 3 different regions and communities where djinghis is not welcome. Make your conclusions.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:40 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Gridfon wrote:
For the prospective and new refs out there, I would like to emphasize this part about djinghis.
[...] He does not respond well to any kind of authority and typically when punished then attempts to character assassinate the person who he sees as responsible for his punishment (as you guys have recently seen).

This was posted several years ago, so we had some time to reflect on it. And it pretty much seems to be the defining characteristic of djinghis.

There are many examples, I'll list the easiest ones:
1. Daemon enforces the permanent ban on newerth.com? Apparently, Daemon is a thief who took over newerth.
2. Stringer kicks djinghis for bailing? Apparently, Stringer can't behave:
djinghis wrote:
So much for your concern about low population when you act like a right faggot all the time with constant stacking. With a 90% rate of playing human and relocator whoreing, with low ping and talking about my mother being a whore who should've aborted, this can't be the kind of behavior that leave a positive impression - especially from a ref. Every time you join the server I cringe at your know-it-all-ism and your distasteful personality that makes rin seem like a nice bloke. Your play-style and poor adjudication is reminiscent of the other demo failed ref on some other server.

3. Gridfon kicks djinghis for hacking Groentjuh's server and making drama? Apparently, Gridfon is an uneducated, unemployed lier who lives in a trailer park (the trailer park part is not in the post, it was said online).

To elaborate on the latter, Groentjuh asked his refs to instant-kick djinghis on sight, but does not force them to do so. So different refs enforce it differently. The way I followed Groentjuh's orders was that djinghis could be online and play as long as he does not start trolling Groentjuh, refs, or newerth staff. As soon as he started making drama, I would kick him for the first time; he'd change IP and reconnect 10-15 times to spam insults, so I would be kicking him for 30 minutes straight until he's gone for the day. djinghis being djinghis, he chose to play some games peacefully every day, and when he's had enough games he would force me to spam-kick him. More than one year later: I'm no longer a ref, but djinghis still keeps trying to find ways to grief or insult me whenever possible, largely failing to do that in amusing ways.

At different times in the past, djinghis was being kicked on sight first from the Australian server, and then from JmZ's US server. Currently he is perma-banned from newerth.com, and Groentjuh's refs are asked to kick him on sight from his EU servers (this being one of the reasons djinghis likes Pulse so much). That's 3 different regions and communities where djinghis is not welcome. Make your conclusions.

This is a thread I created called New Mod, about my New Mod, so who exactly are you talking to? If you want to impose a ban on Pulse, then you need to talk to JmZ where you will be denied and almost probably laughed at for the suggestion. You've basically regurgitated what daemon has said and tried (poorly) to make it your own, and once again you fail to provide evidence or anything to support your case.

djinghis wrote:
Your claims lack substance and proof.

It wouldn't be the first time someone has come to a game forum to cwy about being called names, but I expected much more from a "so-called Doctor". Basically you were the only ref left who bothered to kick me on sight, and the existence of Pulse and that you will never be ref again must really grind your gizzard? You up-held your kick on sight and I now uphold my buff on sight, that's proven quite effective until you started avoiding me on the field. As far as the US server is concerned, I remember you leaving and returning with the XR name and calling ppl N...er and just being a general dick, I guess as long as your aliased, nobody cares? Oh and the Australian server, this is kinda funny actually, the last Australian server was mine lel and I was a guest admin of biggeruniverses Griffon server, Maybe I had a kick on sight on myself? ~ but seriously nice try idiot )

djinghis wrote:
Your claims lack substance and proof.

Thanks for your time.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:54 am
Page 3 of 5 [67 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » General Discussion
Jump to: