Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:57 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Requesting Ref for Newerth (Pulse) Public EU Server
Moderators: Pulse's moderators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 3 [34 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
eLeMenT
Newbie poster

Requesting Ref for Newerth (Pulse) Public EU Server

As stated in the title, I would like to have the privilege of being a ref on the Newerth (Pulse) Public server. I messaged JmZ on steam about it but he said people needed to vote for it on the forums. This is almost a copy paste from my Newerth forums post as I didn't know where to post initially (Thanks Trig!).

I've been a ref on the Leet US servers for many years and I'm very experienced, I've been playing this game since it came out.

As a person, I tend to crack jokes left and right and I can get childish while playing the game. Nothing like good old fun with people you've known since childhood.

As a ref, I'm very lenient and I know exactly what my role is and when to step in. I can easily turn my attitude around and be serious if need be. I will however need to update myself on the nuances between the rules I'm used to and the rules on this server.

As far as I can tell, there were never any complaints about me being a referee except for this one occasion http://www.newerth.com/smf/index.php/topic,17521.new.html#new which I seemed to miss. However, people have sided with me and vouched for my refereeing, even someone like Nightmare, who hates my guts.

So please, allow me to be a ref and stop the draw vote spams (Fury High), stop exploits, stop rage team switching (DJ <3) and mute people like Brainwashed Turk! It is also important to note that I'm very fair and I never make refereeing decisions based on emotions or whether I like the person or not.

Thank you for reading Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:23 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

Your vote is underway..
You will receive final answer in 3-6 months Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:29 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Telvek
Newbie poster

Good Luck Element!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:58 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
eLeMenT
Newbie poster

Thanks Telvek Very Happy Asparagus, I can send you a baby to your mailbox in 9 months Laughing 3-6 months? I hope you're just trolling me lol

Here's a demo you should watch http://www.mediafire.com/file/g83nwr2wc89r5y4/demo0000.demo , taken moments ago.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:08 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
soma
Newbie poster

Good luck eleMent Smile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:24 pm
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Wish you best of the luck.. question is: Do you plan to stay active?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:47 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
coincoinmiaou2
Newbie poster

Good luck ! =)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:46 pm
eLeMenT
Newbie poster

Thank you guys! Yes Jegen, I plan to stay reasonably active, maybe every other day or few days. I just made myself a custom PC, that's why I'm back Very Happy I didn't have a PC before hehe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:45 pm
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Okay, then I don't see a problem to give you a trial chance.. You have got my vote! Wink

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:14 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Yeah, not really sure if thats a good idea, after you steal my command and call me a nigger for the rest of the match - but still most Europeans are racist, so I guess that's irrelevant.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:48 am
eLeMenT
Newbie poster

Thanks Jegen! DJ you troll, that's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard, I'm the last person to be racist or use the N word. For your information I've volunteered in Ghana and built a school there. Proof:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:26 pm
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

lol and I guess he will keep calling you racist Very Happy
Djinghis: Even Australians are racist to Aborigines so, please, don't talk trash about europeans ) Even you have some ancient ancestors there Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:11 pm
bullet
Newbie poster

Im no ref, and I havent played alot with you.

But, from this case: http://server.groentjuh.eu/viewtopic.php?t=857
I pick up some bad attitudes that doesnt fit a ref.

1) "flaming" as you call it. What I see is insults, all over the place, which is directly against the rules. If you cant keep your head calm in situations where you are arguing, youre not suited to be ref in my opinion. and with keeping head "calm", i mean, behaving as a adult person. Regards less if you are correct or not in your complaint about coincoinmiau2 as a ref, this doesnt look good on you.

F2 from a neutral spectator.

P.s I have had many complaints myself up trough the years, but never insulted anyone when I get angry about questionable referee decisions, and my referee application was denied.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:07 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

eLeMenT wrote:
Thanks Jegen! DJ you troll, that's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard, I'm the last person to be racist or use the N word. For your information I've volunteered in Ghana and built a school there. Proof:

Well building a school church or sucking the popes dick is not what we're talking about here, I'm just concerned about rule #1 that you broke the first day you came back to savage. Not a good impression, just thought Id log it here for reference purposes. You can steal my command all you want, but I've seen too many players use the word nigger in the context of an insult - not that I'm an advocate of it being used in slang or brotalk either. I also worry about how you will react to camping, if it's anything like your besty Trigardon then is not going to end well i.e slaying anyone he doesn't like the moment they get siege for the first time in a game.

But hey, groent and his horrible servers are always looking for bad refs, just apply there - I'm sure you're a shoe-in.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:20 am
eLeMenT
Newbie poster

With all due respect bullet, if you haven't played a lot with me then what gives you the ethos to judge my ability of being a good referee? Don't be hasty with your conclusions.

DJ you finally found your opportunity but quite frankly I don't think your opinion deserves my respect or anyone else's so I won't even answer you. I will however say that I have a long track record as a ref to back me up.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:23 pm
Page 1 of 3 [34 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Jump to: