Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:21 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
3dman element etc
Moderators: Pulse's moderators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 3 [36 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
refabuseisreal
Newbie poster

3dman element etc

Refs dont care about rules they do whatever they want.
Element best example haha stopping electing votes and then ref electing himself to com. No need for evidence here he will prove himself that its true, he said he does nothing wrong. Funny. Otherwise he's an honorless cunt.
3Dman played t2 when dj was com and spawned perm behe to defend I asked him about it and his response was ridiculous.

https://postimg.org/image/n5aq14e03/

After this no response

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:50 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

I have the demo?

I noticed this selective refereeing myself, especially that game, wraith was constantly climbing my sub and attacking on top (hence I didn't care). I stated it numerous times and even called a kick vote I think element stopped. OFC I expected to be slayed when I spawned behe, but I guess Element felt too bad that he was going to win through exploits anyway.

But alas, I think JmZ wanted an american/canadian as a ref for a change - no matter how bad they actually were.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:10 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Telvek
Newbie poster

Thanks for the report cable. We' ll discuss in the ref forum, ok ?

However, there is still an evidence missing about element

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:18 pm
refabuseisreal
Newbie poster

No offense to you Dj, just wanted to mention the bad behaviour of the refs on pulse. As I said evidence is not necsessary element will confirm he did it and if not defacer was there also and noticed it. I think it's not good to give ppl ref power if they abuse it like a braindead jail guard fucking his prisoners.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:03 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

If I remember correctly SOMA, Defacer, 3Dman and Element were there - that's a quadfecter Smile

Here's a brake down for what it's worth.

7: wraith on sub
7.20: djin asks for a slay.
12: djin (angered and disillusioned) spawns behe as commander.
22: wraith on sub.
24: wraith on sub.
31: wraith on sub.
33: wraith on sub finally kills sub.

end: djin loses game due to the team being sick of t1 exploiting.

OFC there are numerous pleas to slay wraith during the game that element conveniently ignored, also having the commander seat gives you the best view especially on a tiny map like kini. I'm not sure demos record who's on which team unless you run into them on the field. so w/e here's a demo ppl with no life can watch and appreciate my awesome commanding skills and learn something at the same time Smile

Two games later - element slays sasi for scaling a sub in the exact fashion as wraith on kini - sasi asks questions of his integrity as a ref, I confer.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/81292617/Savage/djinghis-kinixxx-01.14.2017-1.demo

no virus I promise Razz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:42 am
Trigardon
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:
If I remember correctly SOMA, Defacer, 3Dman and
no virus I promise Razz

OUTSTANDING!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:46 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

^ lol. even when this guy quotes other people, he still can't make a full sentence.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:10 pm
eLeMenT
Newbie poster

Seems like I scare the trolls. Nice, bring it on!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:23 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

eLeMenT wrote:
Seems like I scare the trolls. Nice, bring it on!

I guess you could define trolling as muting someone and calling them a cocksucker hacker for a whole game?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:34 pm
Defacer2
Newbie poster

Djinghis, are you still trolling us or what ? At first I thought you was an rtard or have some syndrome,or bipolar.TBH you are so weird.unbalanced Behaviours? At first I see you happy in game(spamming shit,annoyingorange,etc)It's ok,but sometimes you act weird...Flaming refs,underestimate people+refs,disrespect behaivours and etc...Man look,,If you have a problem please share with us,so we will take care...Otherwise you will be kicked again if you continue to disturp people at public server.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:49 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

http://server.groentjuh.eu/viewtopic.php?t=882

Hmm interesting take on a situation where you were spamming links and talking trash while I was virtually silent.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:52 pm
Last edited by djinghis on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
eLeMenT
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:
I guess you could define trolling as muting someone and calling them a cocksucker hacker for a whole game?

Never done that.

Btw cable, the game you're so upset about (me setting myself as comm), we were 2 players on each team and the guy with me wasn't voting so I ref setcmdr myself in, seemed like he was afk and I wanted to get the game going. The ref abuse definitely was real there..... You were bugging me about it for a few games......

Djinghis, often times I'm the only one being a ref and I can't play the game and be a ref all the time. I do my best, but certain things may go unnoticed because at the end of the day, I wanna play too, like everyone else. Wraith and sasi were both on my team and I slayed sasi because he was in front of me and I saw him. I wasn't paying attention to the chat because you supposedly said it to me 3 times to slay him. That went unnoticed and I apologized for that (I believe there were other refs there to side with me). I'm only human at the end of the day.

Thanks to your incessant nagging, I understand that I scare you. This is a great honor for me, Mr I stole everyone's passwords and I'm banned from Newerth forums, you humble me greatly. Keep trying to desperately find your opportunities to call me abuser Cool. You could either go down that route and annoy all of us with your forum posts like a nagging wife, or you can simply rethink the stuff you enjoy doing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:52 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Well if you argue with proof - I've since provided - then you are a fool.

PS it was a newerth admin who leaked 40k accounts not me - ironic isn't it?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:55 pm
eLeMenT
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:
Well if you argue with proof - I've since provided - then you are a fool.

PS it was a newerth admin who leaked 40k accounts not me - ironic isn't it?

You behe spawned as comm between 9-11 mins twice.

I see Sir Jegen and SOMA in there, not sure why it's simply MY job to take action, and I don't see any mention of their names in here.

Wrath goes on top of sub between 20 mins and 25 mins, and I'm nowhere around him to see him.

I thank you for this demo, it is your downfall. All this demo did was prove my point that you're simply trying to attack me because you're scared. Leave Britney alone please.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:12 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Keep posting on your abuse thread, it really make you look innocent.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:14 pm
Page 1 of 3 [36 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Jump to: