Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:47 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
3dman element etc
Moderators: Pulse's moderators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 2 of 3 [36 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
eLeMenT
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:
Keep posting on your abuse thread, it really make you look innocent.

Too bad you thought no one was gonna watch that demo eh? Even your log of the events was fake lol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:19 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

what log?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:48 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
JmZ
Newbie poster

thanks for the report.

this will be discussed between refs shortly.

from what i can gather, the elect didn't cause any trouble so is near enough dismissable but will still be discussed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:26 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
refabuseisreal
Newbie poster

It did cause trouble. It was just an unfair move! Element elected himself and his vote didnt pass , another guy called a electing vote for himself and element stoped the vote after some seconds. Then he ref moved himself in the com seat. It just makes me angry, he is in the position to make the game fair but he wanna play god. I know he has trial ref and I think that just showed that he is mentally not qualified for a job with power over other people.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:52 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Yeah you got to accept players want a change in command, clearly abuse from my perspective.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:59 am
eLeMenT
Newbie poster

I can almost feel the two of you laughing while writing these replies lol, please stop trolling, bring evidence

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:13 am
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
refabuseisreal
Newbie poster

Then you maybe have some kind of perceptual disorders, element. I'm not posting here for fun.
If you would have a bit honor you would confirm what you did, I hope that this will be the reason they take your ref trial back. Otherwise as I said I discussed the abuse directly with defacer who also said it is not ok. He will confirm it guaranteed.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:31 am
eLeMenT
Newbie poster

refabuseisreal wrote:
Then you maybe have some kind of perceptual disorders, element. I'm not posting here for fun.
If you would have a bit honor you would confirm what you did, I hope that this will be the reason they take your ref trial back. Otherwise as I said I discussed the abuse directly with defacer who also said it is not ok. He will confirm it guaranteed.

Like I said, you need to bring evidence.

Instances I can remember setting myself as cmdr or the like:

- A map with two players on each team, where I put myself as cmdr because my teammate was some unknown player with a high ping who wasn't voting. Did it for the sake of getting the game started.

- Yesterday morning (djinghis was there) I was playing on T1 and T2 quickly gave up for no reason so I asked if Edler (he has 3 more things in his nickname) would like to switch to t1 so I comm t2 because he gave up and wasn't commanding for a few mins. I switched myself to a team with 0 workers and no tech and commanded them. We won in the end, after they wanted to concede a couple of minutes into the game.

- Playing on izi and we had 4 people who wanted to command and everyone was pressing F2 on the other person's comm vote. It was myself, fury high, wraith and -_- (i believe, or some other nicklamer). 4 commanding votes came up and every one of them was failing because it seemed like we were all trolling each other. It was kinda funny but kinda frustrating at the same time but Sir Jegen intervened and set me as commander that game. I believe I was the first one to call a commander vote. If everyone was trolling everyone, I could understand why he might've done that. The same reason any ref gets called for "abusing" their power while all they want to do is get the game going.

It seems like you MIGHT be talking about the third instance, in which case, I didn't set myself as commander. Still, what the ref did was justified in my opinion and I don't feel there is a need to be overly serious about that decision or cry out abuse. It's a game at the end of the day and refs are here to serve you, not a single one of us thinks of himself as a god. The decision was done for the sake of the game.

But then again, we could both be saying things that have no backing, but since you are talking about my honor, I did my best. What I learned from my job is that if you don't have evidence, you don't have a claim, and it's no different here. Maybe you saw something and believed so strongly in it but, it turned out to be false, like in this instance. I hope that answers your concerns.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:11 pm
Defacer2
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:
Keep posting on your abuse thread, it really make you look innocent.

Stop spamming around Djinghis,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFoUuFq3vHw I offer you that ,Listen it and get relax.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:11 pm
JmZ
Newbie poster

While there may be some disagreement around a stopvote element did, this is not the place to discuss it anymore; the correct place is between refs to understand the situation and better ourselves as a team so we can avoid future complaints.

element has his reasons for stopping a vote in every case i've seen so far, but even if there is a case where he apparently didn't, it has been raised and now propagates to internal discussion.

go play, enjoy the game. its been noted.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:48 pm
refabuseisreal
Newbie poster

muted for:
3> ^clan 58270^eLeMenT> cable, fearless or mein
A spawn point has been stolen!
3> ^clan 58270^eLeMenT> u need to get out of there
^clan 3591^village_idiot killed ^clan 67334^alexs with a Repeater
We are attacking their Sub Lair!
^clan 29489^drk honors his tribe with 5 kills
^clan 29489^drk killed ^clan 41585^toxic with a Repeater
20> cable> NO
A spawn point has been claimed!
vghjk killed cable with a Blaze
20> cable> ITS ALOWED
^clan 58270^eLeMenT joined the spectators
You can only hold 1 Sensors
You can only hold 2 Sensors
20> cable> lol
20> cable> everybody can go there
^900Referee eLeMenT ^gmoved ^900eLeMenT ^900to ^900team ^9002^w
^clan 86433^Tsha killed ^clan 29489^drk with a Stalker claws
20> cable> its allowed
18.08.88 killed ^clan 67334^alexs with a Repeater
18> ^clan 39107^SOMA> keep flag and use balista
Ballista unit is now available!
20> cable> dont tell me shit
A spawn point has been stolen!
18.08.88 honors his tribe with 3 kills
18.08.88 killed /dev/null with a Repeater
vghjk honors his tribe with 3 kills
vghjk killed 18.08.88 with a Rabid
^clan 60233^Fearless killed 999 with a Saber
Researching Disrupter
^900Referee eLeMenT ^900has ^gmuted ^900cable!^w
3> ^clan 58270^eLeMenT> im tired of ur shit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:58 pm
refabuseisreal
Newbie poster

while standin behind the right fence and attacking a sub. accesable for every person. normal eden legal area

https://postimg.org/image/fj10y011f/

again, a clear abuse in my eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:06 pm
refabuseisreal
Newbie poster

next mute without reason, muted after calling an impeach vote not more not less:

cable joined team 2
A vote has been called
Berue killed ^clan 36299^Crashday with a Frost Bolts
You voted yes
21> ^clan 3591^village_idiot> i played that shit with 10 fps lol
Tempest weapon is now available!
^clan 58270^eLeMenT has resigned as commander

18.08.88 killed ^clan 86809^Hugo with a Frost Bolts
21> ^clan 3591^village_idiot> or less
^clan 58270^eLeMenT has become referee!
18.08.88 killed Gaymer with a Frost Bolts
^900Referee eLeMenT ^900has ^gmuted ^900cable!^w

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:12 pm
refabuseisreal
Newbie poster

during a running game:

^900Referee eLeMenT has made ^900eLeMenT ^900the ^gcommander ^900of ^900team 2!^w
^900Referee eLeMenT has made ^900eLeMenT ^900the ^gcommander ^900of ^900team 2!^w

thats taking advantage he dont want to wait the vote isnt it

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:22 pm
Trigardon
Newbie poster

.demo or it didn't happen...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:16 pm
Page 2 of 3 [36 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Jump to: