Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:35 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » General Discussion
Auth is down
Moderators: Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 2 of 3 [32 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Daemon
Newbie poster

Don't forget this Smile

http://www.dospeedtest.com/blog/romania-the-little-country-that-has-faster-internet-than-the-united-states/

Learn how to connect right from the masters of huge motherfucking LANs.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:42 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:
Newerth is so professional.

Defend your amateurism to the end of the earth. in a professional way lol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:16 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Groentjuh
Site Admin

Location: World > Europe > Benelux > The Netherlands > The hague
djinghis wrote:
djinghis wrote:

Defend your amateurism to the end of the earth. in a professional way lol

I'm not saying Newerth is professional in any way. We run it in our free time and we don't intend to make money of running it. As I said before: Feel free to start setting up the previous mentioned services. Please patch in your models and mods.

If the community rather uses your services, then we won't stop them. Actually it would mean I don't have to maintain these ageing servers and services. Both DJ and I can buy some great amount of beer for the money that goes into this game neither of us even play any more.

If you do not like how we run it, SETUP YOUR OWN AND STOP USING OUR STUFF FOR FREE!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:33 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
  Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Stringer
Newbie poster

Groentjuh, Daemon, Trigrardon and whoever else who wrote:
I wonder what you are trying to say here?

God dammit ppl, when will you finally stop taking troll baits?

Nothing good can ever come out of any conversation with djinghis.

His winning personality ensures that whatever you talk about, it will never be just a nice chat, it will always turn into flamefest and mutual insults.
From his comments you could already infer how low his actual skill in computer sciences is, so you must realise by now he can't say anything of interest in that area either.
His opinion on which direction savage should go is also clearly opposite to pretty much everyone else. Except maybe natsu, but who counts him anyway.

So talking with him brings no nice chat, no additional technical knowledge and no worthy management advice.
There is nothing useful he can say to you, and there is no way for you to make him listen to what you have to say.

But if that's the case, why bother responding at all? Just put him on permanent /ignore, and you will live much happier life.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:01 pm
Daemon
Newbie poster

@String: you must be under the impression that we're some kind of evolved individuals, who were able to ascend to a higher state of mind, above the petty and the dismal. We're just eurotards that linger around a dead game, pushing the old bandwagon, scared of what would happen if we stop. And we troll. I know i do. Mostly other trolls Smile. And i congratulate djinghis for his trolling finesse. Quite a rare occurrence but still.

Plus, nobody really reads this forum so all the drama only goes as far as the 10 ppl or so that read it. When i want peace and quiet, i read Newerth. I don't understand why Groen does not ban djinghis here as well, but hey, what would there be left to read and laugh about on Skype, then?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:03 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:

This + sarcasm is still correct. Groent even admitted it.

Ignorant, improper, incompetent, inefficient, lax, negligent, unethical. At least Django apologized for the downtime, why have a public cry about it when all you have to do is apologize and stop making up reason why everyone should be grateful to you. If you're going to do something voluntary, at least do it properly or step aside. And then daemon can go back to begging to groentjuh to ban me on skype because hes sick of me making him look like a complete retard. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:31 am
drk
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:
Ignorant, improper, incompetent, inefficient, lax, negligent, unethical, djinghis.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:03 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589416/Smirking-Russian-nanny-decapitated-girl-4-paraded-head-streets-never-jail-insane.html

Slow news day for russia? derpov

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:03 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/list-of-people-putin-is-suspected-of-assassinating-2016-3?r=US&IR=T

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:04 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/22/millions-more-russians-living-in-poverty-as-economic-crisis-bites

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:05 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

I'll stick to my Kangaroos thx Smile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:05 am
drk
Newbie poster

Damn, why do you show news from those 'dumbfuck 3rdworld euro' sites?
Show us some real news from real 1st class AU sites about how bad we are Laughing News from 1956 are also valid.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:26 am
djinghis
Newbie poster

drk wrote:
Damn, why do you show news from those 'dumbfuck 3rdworld euro' sites?
Show us some real news from real 1st class AU sites about how bad we are Laughing News from 1956 are also valid.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/russian-nanny-beheads-child-in-moscow-terror-link-probed/news-story/5762c3ec264e884cdd2948a670828ba8

The other 2 articles ARE from Australian sources, "the Guardian" and the "business insider" if maybe you noticed the .au extension DERPOV and 1956? maybe you're vodka drenched and confused again.

And old news is not valid? wtf are you making a derp hole for yourself for, you can't climb out of this one.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:31 am
Daemon
Newbie poster

All of this is interesting, only drk is not Russian.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:52 am
bullet
Newbie poster

Someone should lock this thread, its gone waaay off topic.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:53 am
Page 2 of 3 [32 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3 Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » General Discussion
Jump to: