Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
eLeMenT - Ref Application
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
eLeMenT
Newbie poster

eLeMenT - Ref Application

Hello lads,

It took some time to adjust back to being a referee after 5 years. I think I'm ready to post my application here, after having worked a lot of things out with players and constantly adjusting my ref style.

I'm applying because I'm active a lot of the time and sometimes players choose to play on G&G or GK where we don't have refs in the morning. I'm a ref on Pulse and have been a Leet US ref for a few years in the past.

As a ref, I can be sometimes too lenient and sometimes too harsh but I always strive to be fair and I don't do favoritism. With the new lockspec votes, I don't imagine myself ever kicking anyone again for trolling (not like I ever had an issue with overkicking players).

I hope you take my application into consideration.

Best regards,

eLeMenT

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:26 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
The Raging Asparagus
Newbie poster

Good Luck newcomer,
F1 from me (assuming Train Refs can even cast a vote Razz)

If your vote will triumph I shall attach the eLement+sunglasses photoshopped image to the thread for epic win symbol Razz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:02 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Trigardon
Newbie poster

The Raging Asparagus wrote:
Good Luck newcomer,
F1 from me (assuming Train Refs can even cast a vote Razz)

If your vote will triumph I shall attach the eLement+sunglasses photoshopped image to the thread for epic win symbol Razz

They can and they should. :-p

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:46 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Good luck.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:06 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
drk
Newbie poster

Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:53 pm
eLeMenT
Newbie poster

Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:54 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Trigardon
Newbie poster

Accepted.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:40 pm
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: