Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Community Server Forums
Djinghis for ref
Moderators: Community's moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
eLeMenT
Newbie poster

Djinghis for ref

Hello guys, I would like to suggest promoting Djinghis to ref on the Community Server (and hopefully beyond).

* 45 years old and the most mature Australian player around.
* Gender unknown; some think he's female and others think he's male, while I think he's a cross between the two.
* Old school player renowned for his teamwork and quick-wit off the field.
* Is or was a server admin.
* Knows the rules like the back of his hand.
* Very active on and off the game.
* Knows all the hacks and therefore (hopefully) how to counter them.
* A great mapper that knows all the exploits on all the maps.
* Has everyone's passwords, which he holds with great care.
* Has access to all social networks and therefore can be contacted quickly. The easiest way to contact him though is through the forum, which he frequents regularly.
* A fantastic didgeridoo and part-time saxophone player.

I can only foresee great things coming out of this partnership and wanted to push his application to you because he's shy.

Based on his impressive resume and his deep knowledge of the game, along with his fantastic inviting personality, I suggest you really look into this! He's a formidable candidate!

Thank you.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:32 am
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

I hope this is joke.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:18 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Clemens
Newbie poster

This is how Trumpy became president.
Will we see history repeat itself?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:45 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

No, we will not.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:34 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Very hit and miss joke element, but appreciate the effort.
Not sure about the trump reference from someone i.e I'm not American/billionaire/or running for office, you could not have not picked a more unrelated reference, maybe you posted on the wrong thread?

I never wanted to be a ref and that is still unchanged, I've always believed in a no ref server and guess what, community has had no ref for 3 months without any trouble. Besides, you can only do cool stuff with admin, ref commands are limited.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:28 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Marbello
Newbie poster

Great post ele, made me laugh quiet a lot! How much do you charge for regular cover letter writing?

Actually, I sense truth in all the irony: I believe turning dj into a ref would be a wise decision. He'd be mainly governing (EU) early morning times and I think he's the only possible candidate next to Asper and Ele who has the capabilities to do so. He earned to be a ref not only with his countess flames against refs but also with his highly productive involvement (really) into this community.

Also not a lot of possible damage that can be done: his ref status can be removed quickly.
Give him a chance and see it as chance. Move away from seeing ref status as a honor of elitism but as a badge of community service.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:03 pm
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Community Server Forums
Jump to: