Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Community Server Forums
Anti-siege refund
Moderators: Community's moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
drk
Newbie poster

Anti-siege refund

If pred/lego/chap/stalk/pred/sham dies from ballista/summoner - player gets back a refund of his unit's price.

Code:

{'human_savage': '2500', 'human_legionnaire': '4000', 'human_medic': '1500', 'beast_stalker': '2500', 'beast_predator': '4500', 'beast_medic': '1500'}

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:38 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Trigardon
Newbie poster

Now refund the full inventory price and make siege kills do not count to stop camping once and for all

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:44 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
drk
Newbie poster

Trigardon wrote:
and make siege kills do not count to stop camping once and for all

That's somewhere in the bins Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:48 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Trigardon wrote:
Now refund the full inventory price and make siege kills do not count to stop camping once and for all

That grammar though.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:05 pm
Daemon
Newbie poster

While it's a good incentive for foot units to attack siege units (more carelessly, i'd say Razz ), I don't exactly think this would deter, say a summoner, from just shooting an incoming lego, defensively or just by being an asshole, simply because the dead lego would get a refund.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:37 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Daemon wrote:
While it's a good incentive for foot units to attack siege units (more carelessly, i'd say Razz ), I don't exactly think this would deter, say a summoner, from just shooting an incoming lego, defensively or just by being an asshole, simply because the dead lego would get a refund.

Why would you take what he suggested seriously? He's just another crybaby vet like shag who can't stand getting killed by siege. Refunds and Kills not counting IS a deterrent - it deters people from playing savage.
My suggestion has and always will be - raise the cost of siege not some abstract counter logical multi-verse where kills are not recognised as kills. And some guy at the pearly gates checkout saying "oh you were killed by siege I see, here's all your stuff back - srry about that old chum"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:56 am
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Community Server Forums
Jump to: