Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:47 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Why?
Moderators: Pulse's moderators
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 2 of 2 [23 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Groentjuh
Site Admin

Location: World > Europe > Benelux > The Netherlands > The hague
djinghis wrote:
United wrote:
So, when do you think I can play? Sad

So can you join? and have you received an apology from XR?

If JmZ did what he should have done after the patch was released, he can.

When the issue was noticed after 1 day, it was fixed in 1 day. This whole thing took 2 days. Any other time he couldn't play is purely related to a bad server admin @ Pulse.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:09 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
  Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Actually, you're wrong.

Your server is not played on because you are the worst admin and have stupid settings that contradict your stupid rules written by a stupid teenager gamer. Id hate to think that admins have to hover over their server 24/7 ready to correct XR patches/bugs at every whim. And I though you were a bit more mature than the other newerth imbeciles, but blaming JmZ for an obvious XR issue is right on their level.

Feel free to ban me from your dead web site if it makes you feel any better.

ps. your servers still have that ultra lag spike issue and crash at random times, but I guess you'll pass the buck on that one too.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:29 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Groentjuh
Site Admin

Location: World > Europe > Benelux > The Netherlands > The hague
djinghis wrote:
Id hate to think that admins have to hover over their server 24/7 ready to correct XR patches/bugs at every whim.

If multiple people complain to you as server admin of being banned from your server, you can check that out, right? I did that when people complained and noticed they were indeed permanently banned after being kicked from the server. That was caused by a bug. I told the developers about it and when fixed I tested the new patch to confirm it is actually fixed.

These are things that help out the developers greatly. Of course we (you and me) both don't like that the developers make mistakes and introduce bugs, but sadly they are human and humans make mistake. Given we do not want bugs, wouldn't it be nice if those bugs get reported so developers can fix them?

If server admins do not help out by providing information about bugs, then it will only result in a more buggy XR and possibly more frequent crashes. I do help out the developers, JmZ does not.

djinghis wrote:
crash at random times
I know, there is something broken in XR, but the devs cannot figure out what it is without enough information. I do not have enough information to pinpoint what causes the crash.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:07 am
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
  Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
refabuseisreal
Newbie poster

I also had these lags djinghis is talking about, alltough I have a better ping on groent server like 35-45, it is time to time really laggy.
Another thing is as commander I got really heavy lags but this happens on groent and as well on pulse.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:26 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

I got a new connection and getting only slightly better pings and the same - better connection to groents servers. I guess groent needs to fix up the following before he can actually get players on his servers and also badmouth other admins.

1: Fix the random lag spikes.
2: Boot Trigardon - who is an angry German boy with mental issues.
3: Turn off building and terrain exploit.

4: additionally, revise the rules.

Keep be perma-kicked - IDK, I hardy play anymore with these retarded balance changes but the remaining players need a good server and proper rules and refs - time to get adults to manage servers hmm?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:50 am
Tjens
Newbie poster

djinghis wrote:

you're wrong.
you are the worst admin
and have stupid settings
stupid rules written
stupid teenager game
I though you were a bit more mature
than the other newerth imbeciles, but blaming JmZ for an obvious XR issue is right on their level.
your dead web site

this helps

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:47 pm
djinghis
Newbie poster

Tjens wrote:
djinghis wrote:

you're wrong.
you are the worst admin
and have stupid settings
stupid rules written
stupid teenager game
I though you were a bit more mature
than the other newerth imbeciles, but blaming JmZ for an obvious XR issue is right on their level.
your dead web site

this helps

Keep sucking cock,

That also helps tjens.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:18 am
Tjens
Newbie poster

Gobble Gobble Djinghis Khan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:11 pm
Page 2 of 2 [23 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Pulse's Server Forums
Jump to: