Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Community Server Forums
Community Rules
Moderators: Community's moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 3 of 3 [36 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
drk
Newbie poster

I think that I can apply these rules then.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:07 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

The issue of multi-client I've noticed is still there, XR failed to fully address it it seems.
Noticed Jengen(Pulse ref) padding boosting team 1 with another client same IP "Kate" last night and both clients were able to join and play. So it seems that yet again the failings of XR require further rule sets, and I'm wondering if their is something you can do server wise to detect multi/IP clients and block them?

Perhaps it was (it was) a stupid implementation if you want to call the half-ass effort that, as it blocks ppl who share the same network amy/misch, jaseik/gregg grapist/rarity/nibbles etc etc, ppl sharing dorm rooms, community housing or simply kills any Lan party. 14 years on and no single account system that would solve oh so many problems.

If not, I'll add a multi-client rule somewhere. ofc it's up to the community as well to develop a brain and realise what's going on when it says in red writing that 2 ppl are sharing the same IP.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:30 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Yea, so what's the problem? I was just playing with my little sister and learning her how to play the Savage while I was playing on one computer and she was playing on the other one - of course we've had got the same IP. I didn't get what's the problem on that.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:18 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Jegenrapo wrote:
Yea, so what's the problem? I was just playing with my little sister and learning her how to play the Savage while I was playing on one computer and she was playing on the other one - of course we've had got the same IP. I didn't get what's the problem on that.

What am I supposed to think when you waste gold and spam switch team votes all day? Is this part of training your sister - to be a troll?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:42 pm
Jegenrapo
Newbie poster

Those words are the funniest I've ever heart from you. Switching teams? I did that like 10x in my Savage history - played thounsands of the games. Wasting gold? No comment, how the fuck you can think that srsly? And again going away from the center of the problem and going to spam stupid questions. I'm ending the conversation with you. Just in case I reacted because you marked me.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:08 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Seems to be some confusion here, there was no conversation between us, I was talking about you, not with you. For one of the worst referees and players of this game, you seem very defensive, and you've branched my rule thread to satisfy your own selfish needs. This thread is not about you, I just used you(troll) as an example.

If you multi-client to pad a team and waste gold, then a ref will punish you, but you're a ref so you shouldn't have too much trouble understanding that.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:04 pm
Page 3 of 3 [36 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Community Server Forums
Jump to: