Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:00 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
Feathers
April 19 1994 (30 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
6:00 Referee request
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
6:00
Newbie poster

6:00 Referee request

Heya people.

In-game name? : 6:00 aka HAIKA(Johnossi)
How long do you play savage? : woha, im really not sure, been since the beta.

Do you want to do the stuff listed above? : I can do pretty much everything, bit unsecure on the "Like to recieve lot of abuse"

How late and on which days do you play on my savage server? : That very much depends, but i am pretty active, sometimes early in the morning, sometimes late at night, but mostly on the days 15:00-21:00

Do you have experience with reffing? : Nope, im sorry

Why should i make you a referee on my server? : Because im highly against racism and i would like to make this community matches more fair.

I am applying for ref on the Groentjuh Girls server. I would like to keep the rules and since im active, im gonna make sure everything goes its way. I dislike racism, something that has just incrased these last days, i hope i can be a boost for the community by being a referee in that connection.
I may show impression of being aggressive, but thats my reputation for some years ago. Im a calm man now.

Aight, you decide

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:23 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Skuggi
Newbie poster

Hey mate,

Nice application. Sorry about the time it has taken for me to answer this. I've been talking to Groentjuh and it seems that the server will be updated to XR soon. I'm not exactly sure how that will turn out in regard to how popular the server will be. So, we've decided to wait with recruiting more refs until after the update. There are a lot of new refs, and it appears to me that someone is on most of the time when the server is active. However, if we do need more refs after the server is updated, I'll keep you in mind.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:23 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Newbie poster

Yeah, sure thingy. Its good to hear that you have alot of active refs and such Wink
Just remember that my door is open if you need one:)

And dont worry about the late posting, im a patient man.

Thanks for replting anyways Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:05 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
deathrevenge
Newbie poster

Haika is great I recommend to recruit him when you can.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:16 pm
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: