Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:57 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Fat-Tony Ref Request!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts]  
Fat-Tony
Newbie poster

Fat-Tony Ref Request!

In game Name: Fat-Tony / Tony / Toote

Reason for request:

Few ppl actually asked me to go for ref cause of my activity went up pretty much lately, and that I seem to be fair at judging. I can't promise I can keep my activity as high as it have been during summer but I try to stay on atleast to keep and eye out!

Also I'm tired of all suck-ups, with that I mean refs afraid of taking actions against all the "good players" in game. And if you question them..they immediately go hostile and start threating to throw a mute or kick att ya'.

Best Regards Fat-Tony.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:47 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Groentjuh
Site Admin

Location: World > Europe > Benelux > The Netherlands > The hague
I haven't had that much time to look when and how often you are online.

but neither Skuggi or me have to much trouble to give you Trial referee status. This means: You will soon get access to the normal referee password which allows you to do some basic work of a referees.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:56 am
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
  Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Fat-Tony
Newbie poster

Sounds good to me!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:44 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Astro Peasant
Newbie poster

PANIC DISASTER AND CHAOS IN NEWERTH! HIDE!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:37 pm
Fat-Tony
Newbie poster

Withdrawing my ref request!

tired of jerk "god" refs telling me what to do as trial trying to learn all things while them themselves sitting on their arse giving me the blame if something happens.

Over and out! //Fat-Tony

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:13 pm
djargon
Newbie poster

and about what ref(s) are you talking?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:38 pm
Fat-Tony
Newbie poster

djargon wrote:
and about what ref(s) are you talking?

That problem been solved, I've talking it over with persons involved. And I might say I have to continue my ref trial period since EU servers obviously have so much exploiters, racists, and doucebags....also a whole lot of bunch of whiners overall.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:46 am
deathrevenge
Newbie poster

Welcome.
Hope we will put our past arguments behind us.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:44 pm
Fat-Tony
Newbie poster

deathrevenge wrote:
Welcome.
Hope we will put our past arguments behind us.

I agree.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:06 pm
Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: