Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:21 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
 Forum index » General Discussion » General Discussion
N4B vs JmZ
Moderators: Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
cruleman
Newbie poster

N4B vs JmZ
JmZ Hacked their forum?!

Edit(Groentjuh): rebuilding post with the actual story!

Yesterday I have send Groentjuh the following 2 private messages:
Cruleman wrote:
I am the admin for the N4B forums site. I do this with my own money to help out our server. On feb 4th jmz "hacked" my admin password, erased forum logs to hide his login, and generally "broke" into our house...He saw all passwords and such. I have comments/threats left by him in our server to other player via demos if you need them. I just wanted to let you know what kind of "admin" you have on your forums site.

Cruleman wrote:
He is nice until he doesnt get his way. I joined and posted on your server forums. Let me know if this is the correct place, or direct me to another http://server.groentjuh.eu/viewtopic.php?p=1940#1940
I have a few demos of him bragging from other members and also my deleted log from that same day. There are a few who will testify to his deed. I also am contacting his internet provider to complain of mischief. Im sure it breaks his TOS. I can probably pull my godaddy login records as well to show his guilt.

Jmz sent a request to join our forum. I use phpbb as well and have registration set for admin authorization only. Jmz got my password somehow, logged onto my account and authorized himself, read all the forums that were not public, took the ref password and bragged about it on the server.

here are screen shots.
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb311/aradan1/Savage%20N4B%20Ref/shot00049.png
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb311/aradan1/Savage%20N4B%20Ref/shot00051.png

If you need more, I have the ip he used, email he sent to me saying he did it and trying to act like it was no big deal. I also have the "erased admin log" with his IP from a site that hides your IP address.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:34 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Groentjuh
Site Admin

Location: World > Europe > Benelux > The Netherlands > The hague
This is a neutral place for discussion about this issue. I will point JmZ to this topic so you can discuss the matter. Wondering what you want to do about the past though... Have Fun.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:45 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
  Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
cruleman
Newbie poster

Oh I dont care what you do, just letting you know what kind of person you have as an admin on your site. As I told him, he is dead to me. It was extreemly disrespectful. We in N4B are very pissed off at his antics right now. I will go after him via the internet provider route and cause him as much problem as I can. The point is, just because you can do it, doesnt mean you should.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:38 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
JmZ
Newbie poster

Man i had to register to reply to this, whats wrong with email these days.

I don't hack, I was drunk. Apologies.

Sorry i had to post it i thought it was hilarious, unrelated to this situation of course.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:38 pm
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]  
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » General Discussion
Jump to: