Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:21 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Tinki Ref Apply
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
tinki
Newbie poster

Tinki Ref Apply

Hello all Smile,
my In-game name is Tinki and I would like to be a ref on the g&g server.At the moment I'm in the Clan Cubs but going to join WW in time I think and I'm in some funclans ,too. I have no problem to help newbies so good I can and I would do the other stuff a ref need to do ,too. I often play Savage from 15-24o'clock (Gmt+1) and I play it I think since 2005.I have no ref experience but I would like to learn the commends. I'm a polite person who isn't flaming,spamming, etc.I would like to be a ref because i really would like to help them others ref for eample if they oversee something or just no-one is online and for sure to make the servergameplay better. If you want to know something more just ask.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:57 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Feathers
Newbie poster

hello welcome to the ref forum, kuggi/groentjuh are the one who call the shots here so, they say whether your a ref or not. So be active nice and stuff because some refs watch/nicklame and take notes on your past/present and potential.

feel free to inject some spam to liven it up on the spam section Smile

cya in game mate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:18 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Skuggi
Newbie poster

Hey, welcome to the forums.

I'll look into your application. However, I don't recall seeing you before (for a week at most), do you have any other nicknames you've used? I'm asking because I recognize most players who've been playing that long. Anyway, I'll let you know soon.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:41 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
tinki
Newbie poster

I don't really use other Nicknames nearly the whole time i have the name tinki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:43 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Skuggi
Newbie poster

Hi again.

I'm sure you're a nice guy but I don't know you - and since we're not in dire need for more refs I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline your application. The reason is that I don't think anyone here has seen you around for more than a month or so. If you just came back from being inactive that's fine, but we like to make sure that our refs are active and stay active. We don't need inactive refs. Nevertheless, thanks for the application.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:33 pm
tinki
Newbie poster

I wanted to apply again for Ref since you took some old Refs away. I think I could be a help on the Server and Pris asked me why I'm not applying as Ref. So I'm here and applying again Smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:36 pm
Skuggi
Newbie poster

I really didn't know you at all when you applied the first time. But seeing that you're pretty active and seem like a nice guy I'll see what I can do. Will let you know soon. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:25 pm
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: