Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:18 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
complain about ref misch and pris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
Asura
Newbie poster

complain about ref misch and pris

well i write the complain because as the time i writing this complain ive got kicked for I dont know why? i was just speaking with pris like always and went afk for soup for like 2/3 min ive back and i all seen was a kick msg on my screen.. dunno by who got kicked and do by 1 of them but still 2 refs online no ref stop? obvious there was no reason to kick me ... because i didint do anything.. hope for fast reaction and ATLEAST apologize word..

Regards Asura:)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:21 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
tinki
Newbie poster

Asura in that moment Pris was afk short and Misch I'm not sure if he was on the Server if I remember right he wasn't anymore on the Server.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:45 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Pris
Newbie poster

Asura, i am sorry i wasnt there to stop the kickvote, i was afk (as my name stated), if i had been there i surely would have stopped any unnecessary kick votes. Sorry for your trouble azy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:58 pm
Asura
Newbie poster

you ask me if that was a moment she was afk? how i suppose to know?>.> i went for soup.. dunno if she was afk or not.. before i went for soup for 2 min she wasnt.. sounds bit like excuse but ok... so what misch? also afk?-.-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:15 pm
Groentjuh
Site Admin

Location: World > Europe > Benelux > The Netherlands > The hague
Hard to complain about a referee not stopping a vote without knowing if they were there or not nor was the template used.

Nothing will happen on my side.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:27 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
  Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Asura
Newbie poster

well there was 2 refs.. and i went afk for like 2 min before i went afk both wasnt afk so also hard to say IF both where afk.. pris she was i believe that;) but misch?-.-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:35 pm
djargon
Newbie poster

maybe you have to find the person who did the kickvote?
a ref can't see everything. it's always easy to blame refs first, but we didn't ask the vote.

i understand it's annoying for you, but if we refs didn't see it, we can't act on everything Smile
but like i said i understand your reaction, but your pointing against the wrong persons becaus we didn't do the kickvote

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:01 pm
Skuggi
Newbie poster

Groentjuh wrote:
Hard to complain about a referee not stopping a vote without knowing if they were there or not nor was the template used.

Nothing will happen on my side.

Exactly, it's not the referees' fault if the majority of the server decided to kick you (especially since the were away). I don't think an apology is in order, honestly. Yet, Pris did apologize and this is your answer?

Asura wrote:
you ask me if that was a moment she was afk? how i suppose to know?>.> i went for soup.. dunno if she was afk or not.. before i went for soup for 2 min she wasnt.. sounds bit like excuse but ok... so what misch? also afk?-.-

Don't be such a douchebag. And next time use the template...

---

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:05 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum