Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:59 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
hlup's referee apply
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
hlupaco
Newbie poster

hlup's referee apply
wanna(be) referee

Hi everybody, I would like to become referee on Groentjuhs server. I guess some of you know me, or will catch me ingame for some further details regarding this apply Smile

Reasons why I want to be a referee:

-I dont like racist and offensive comments, that make you lose will to play the game, because of uttars pressing F2 on mute votings.

-I really dont like catapults shooting overhill or comm behespawns etc meanwhile there is no ref on the server.

-I have been admin (they call it admin, its rather GM) on some servers of GTA:SA and I appreciated it, so now I am quite willing to give advices, help and punish the way refs should.

Reasons why you should want me to be a referee:

-I have got quite long time of experience being a sorta GM from this GTA:SA and they have had good experience with me.

-I am "active" whole days, because usually while i listen to songs on internet i just fly in spectator mod over the map, bored.

-I have the kind of attitude you might be looking for because I was in TH and I am in FOX now, both no-flame clans.

-There is no problem with me to kick even clanmates or friends, if they dont abide the commonly known rules and/or are acting way too rude.

Thats it for the formalities, can add more information either here or ingame.
Thanks
hlupaco

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:45 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Skuggi
Newbie poster

Hey, sorry for the late reply. It's been a busy time for me as of late. Just letting you know we're discussing your application, it's a good one by the way.

A couple of questions. I've been keeping an eye out to see if you're online. Granted I'm not very active at the moment either, but I check the server-list sometimes during the day to see who's online. I haven't seen you a lot since you posted your application. So during what time do you usually play, and have you been active lately? Also, are there any previous nicknames you've used, I might recognize?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:52 pm
  View user's profile Send private message    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
hlupaco
Newbie poster

Its because i completely forgot to write on forums before im going to Croatia. I got back yesterday, sorry for the inconvenience.

You told me ingame that its not argument to say "no ref is online". Indeed its not, but its a kind of abbreviation for me. It means no active, speccing ref is online. I go demorun and third time some stupid behe spawns, so I tell ref to kick him. "Ok i will spec him, if he does for 3 times i kick him." I dont intend to be rude but that really makes me leave the server.

I have no time i would be on server everyday, but mostly in evening I guess, as during mid-day I play usually LoL.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:15 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
hlupaco
Newbie poster

oh, sorry, about the nicknames, probably not, i am kind of newbie-like player compared to most of savage community. his father, Hlutter Pacownage and other stuff like Hluwo, NiceHluP etc Very Happy, Marek. I have used maybe few more but not for a long time.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:40 pm
Apache
Newbie poster

hlupaco explain plz why u switch me to spec without a reason?????

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:16 pm
hlupaco
Newbie poster

behespawn, yet i havent a screenshot so we can just take parts in saying yes you did, no i didnt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:24 pm
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: