Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:10 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
Ref Abuse - Zodon - 19.06.13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 2 of 2 [19 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Asura
Newbie poster

i cant sleep so i even respond to that crap... first of all who said he got any kind of pm?? prove ... 2 most of hes repond is just full of crap... he saying 3D was flaming after dead and so on he said ive got muted LOL 3D was spec all the time and i didint get a single mute... the crap i wasnt even involved into this until he start lie lol nobody of this 6/7 ppl he got muted past that 10 min of hes existens in server didint deserved it thats why he got complain by almost half server and run like chicken read he dc...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:46 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Zodon
Newbie poster

Asura wrote:
i cant sleep so i even respond to that crap... first of all who said he got any kind of pm?? prove ... 2 most of hes repond is just full of crap... he saying 3D was flaming after dead and so on he said ive got muted LOL 3D was spec all the time and i didint get a single mute... the crap i wasnt even involved into this until he start lie lol nobody of this 6/7 ppl he got muted past that 10 min of hes existens in server didint deserved it thats why he got complain by almost half server and run like chicken read he dc...

I am only human, and i dont have a perfect memory, i tought i muted you as well, so i was wrong.
3d and misch were trying to get a reaction from me on purpse, so they got it, its not logic.
And i didnt d/c, i change account to see what you guys were saying about what just happend.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:38 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Groentjuh
Site Admin

Location: World > Europe > Benelux > The Netherlands > The hague
Zodon has received a ref complain for muting *3Dman* who used the word "Fag". In this post I will post my conclusion in this matter.

serverlogs wrote:
<-Misch-> zodon duel for ban
<Azura> duel for sex
<*3Dman*> Azura, you fuck sheep? FAG Surprised
(8 0) ^900Referee Zodon ^900has ^gmuted ^900*3Dman*!^w
<NotTheRookie> he is back
<Azura> no 3D i fuck yo mom xD
<Zodon> you saw the rule 3d
<-Misch-> you fucker
<-Misch-> unmute
<-Misch-> him
<General Revent> he said fag
<-Misch-> now
<General Revent> fag*
<Zodon> soon
<Azura> lol zodon
<General Revent> fag***
<Azura> unmute him?
<General Revent> fag********
(8 0) ^900Referee Zodon ^900has ^gmuted ^900General Revent!^w

In the logs can be seen that -Misch- challenged zodon to duel on the duel server. Azura made a joke about that and *3Dman* continue this joking. If you read it really closely you could say that *3Dman* called Zodon a sheep, but there is serious doubt that was why Zodon muted *3Dman*.
As Azura knew *3Dman* was just joking, he did not feel offended by it. This can be seen by: a. his reply, b. replies on the forum.

In earlier situations Zodon had already muted players for using the word "Fag". Therefore it is believed Zodon that muted *3Dman* solely for using the word "fag".

Zodon said in discussions to have applied the following rule:
Quote:
Server rules say:
1. Players are not allowed to insult other players.
- Any kind of racism is not tolerated. Players are not allowed to whine, flame, moan or condemn other players in-game.

According to him using the word "fag" is offensive and is comparable to callin an african american a"Nigger". According to him, it should therefore be threaded the same way as "Nigger".

I do not agree with Zodon deciding to block the word "Fag". Currently no rule or referee guidelines telling Zodon to mute for the usage of the word "fag". No intend of *3Dman* wanting to insult another player can be found. Saying "fag" is racism is far-fetched.

Therefore we believe Zodon has made a serious mistake to solely for the usage of the word "fag". We will therefore issue a serious warning towards him about this.

We apologise for the inconvenience you had from being muted by Zodon.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:43 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
  Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Ednib
Newbie poster

Thank you for looking Groent. Zodon is usually a good ref, but I just feel this got a little out of hand.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:27 am
Page 2 of 2 [19 Posts]   Goto page: Previous 1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum