Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:05 am
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
TrytoN Refree. Apply. 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts]  
TrytoN
Newbie poster

TrytoN Refree. Apply. 2

At first i want to say hello to the Savage Community!

As you already know i am applying for a position as Referee.
About me , my name is Mert iam 16 years old and iam living in Germany/Cologne. Iam a Member of the warrior clan for that guys who dont know.
To my personality iam friendly, active and very helpfull for people who need help.I love Savage and i want that this game go for along.
As you know there are many rulebreakers around and many peopel who dont know how to behave on the Servers.Mostly when a ref is needed there is none.Thats the first reason why i want to become ref the second is that i want to try that the server is save of exploiters etc.
Savage is a really nice game and funny , but when those guys are around who dont know how to behave who break the rule , i get just depressed.

Stop with that!!
Give me a chance to show my skills as ref.

Greetz
trytoN

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:20 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
drk
Newbie poster

Why did not you edit your first one or reply there ? http://server.groentjuh.eu/viewtopic.php?t=575

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:52 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
TrytoN
Newbie poster

I dont know..

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:22 pm
jazzking
Newbie poster

f1 for Trial ref imo. Your english is very understandable even if you make some mistakes. Never seen you flame people or anything like that, and you make a good case.

If you are taken make sure you know the rules 100%.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:42 am
drk
Newbie poster

I would be glad to listen (here or in game) to more people who says that you are really 'able' to ref properly Wink

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:17 am
TrytoN
Newbie poster

You can if you want to :=).
And iam able to , i promise and i will show you

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:12 pm
Tasty
Newbie poster

GL Tryton

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:32 pm
TrytoN
Newbie poster

Thank you:)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:18 pm
soma
Newbie poster

Hey TrytoN

Good luck

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:01 pm
SAS
Newbie poster

tryton is a nice lad, i think he can be a good ref! i just hope, as i told him in person, that it will not ruin his game fun when idiots will flame him all the time

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:45 am
TrytoN
Newbie poster

haha ty Smile SAS Don't worry:)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:22 am
TrytoN
Newbie poster

Ty Soma:)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:22 am
Tasty
Newbie poster

in my opinion give him Chance as trial

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:19 pm
drk
Newbie poster

Catch me in game and I will give you trial ref + some instructions. Thanks for waiting.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:26 am
TrytoN
Newbie poster

thank u drk Smile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:58 pm
Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: