Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:26 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
no reason
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 2 [23 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Author Message
djinghis
Newbie poster

Joined: 25 Sep 2014
Posts: 548
 no reason

Why am I being kicked from the server by SOMA,and Dingfire????????????????????

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 1:33 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Moxy
Newbie poster

Joined: 07 Dec 2009
Posts: 291
Location: UK
cause u are banned and have been for months, why are u asking it now. and no before you say it you are wrong, the ban is not lifted and groent has said he will most likely never will lift it.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 6:11 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Joined: 25 Sep 2014
Posts: 548
 

Moxy wrote:
cause u are banned and have been for months, why are u asking it now. and no before you say it you are wrong, the ban is not lifted and groent has said he will most likely never will lift it.


I have a demo which proves the ban is lifted by groentjuh himself, and I've been playing every day since without any problem. The first time I was kicked last night basically by jmz whinging non-stop because i killed 3 of his subs. And for some reason the refs believed him even though groentjuh lifted my ban a few days after he issued it.

Try to get your facts guys, and also realize I've been commanding about 200 games since this ban was lifted xr_firsttime, and many a game started because of me. Its strange that you focus on me and not wololol who is the one who did all the damage and is still hacking to this day. I know he covered his tracks better than me and hes on an IP range that is not ban-able. But this game is almost dead and the security issue the server/game has is as old as time and still isn't fixed.

But if you want to take this path of kicking anyone with 300+ ping then you really are the cause of savages demise whether you see it or not. And I will still try and connect to play some of the game I love.

I can't tell you if their will be repercussions if you decide to keep doing this, but know that I am very resourceful and knowledgeable, and the disruption you think I cause by being on the server despite not saying a word 95% of the time will and potentially be 10/20/50fold because I got the time and the equipment. But why let it come to a salty end when all I do is play a video game (quite well i might add) Wink

PS: I made your officer flag moxy as well as groentjuhs, It took me weeks to craft and stitch Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:41 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Moxy
Newbie poster

Joined: 07 Dec 2009
Posts: 291
Location: UK
Groentjuh wrote:
I did not modify this topic to state this kick on sight is no longer active, which I would do if I wanted to 'deactivate' the kick of sight.

I also did not request all referees to confirm they have read the cancellation of the kick of sight, which I would do if I wanted to 'deactivate' the kick of sight.

So I can clear this up pretty easy. DJINGHIS SHOULD BE KICK UNTIL I STATE DIFFERENTLY!

To clear it up further: I do not tolerant hacking savage servers. Djiinghis has done so using exploits with his maps. After hacking this server this access was abuse. Therefore he was originally banned by IP-range. Banning by ip-range also affected other Australian, so this kick on sight serves as a PERMANENT BAN OF DJINGHIS! DO NOT EXPECT ME TO LIFT THIS KICK ON SIGHT!


posted by groent yesterday

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:08 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Joined: 25 Sep 2014
Posts: 548
Moxy wrote:
Groentjuh wrote:
I did not modify this topic to state this kick on sight is no longer active, which I would do if I wanted to 'deactivate' the kick of sight.

I also did not request all referees to confirm they have read the cancellation of the kick of sight, which I would do if I wanted to 'deactivate' the kick of sight.

So I can clear this up pretty easy. DJINGHIS SHOULD BE KICK UNTIL I STATE DIFFERENTLY!

To clear it up further: I do not tolerant hacking savage servers. Djiinghis has done so using exploits with his maps. After hacking this server this access was abuse. Therefore he was originally banned by IP-range. Banning by ip-range also affected other Australian, so this kick on sight serves as a PERMANENT BAN OF DJINGHIS! DO NOT EXPECT ME TO LIFT THIS KICK ON SIGHT!


posted by groent yesterday

The poor english may or may not be groents, but it seems more like your words Moxy. You should provide a link to this.

I'm sure Amy is banned too if that's the case (having done exactly what I did). Unless the Hypocrisy of Newerth has spread to this site as well?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:55 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Moxy
Newbie poster

Joined: 07 Dec 2009
Posts: 291
Location: UK
haha sure dude, whateva, your banned end of story.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:43 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Joined: 25 Sep 2014
Posts: 548
Moxy wrote:
haha sure dude, whateva, your banned end of story.


So wheres that link buddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:38 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Moxy
Newbie poster

Joined: 07 Dec 2009
Posts: 291
Location: UK
in the private ref forums where you don't have access.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:42 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Joined: 25 Sep 2014
Posts: 548
Moxy wrote:
in the private ref forums where you don't have access.


So you made the whole thing up? lol idiot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:55 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Groentjuh
Site Admin

Joined: 20 Oct 2006
Posts: 618
Location: World > Europe > Benelux > The Netherlands > The hague
The ppl who know me, know I rarely put bans in place.

This lasted until that hacking that was done using your map. The kick on sight was posted, because of that back then. While you and your friends still had ways onto the server I did remove the IP-range ban. But like I told you in the past already: Your kick on sight was NOT lifted.

We had some discussion about a kick-on-sight being a ban or not. Do you remember that? The same kick-on-sight now hunts you again after JmZ reminded the referees about its existence.
_________________


PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:22 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger 
ICQ Number 
  Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Joined: 25 Sep 2014
Posts: 548
You don't seem to understand that a ban is a. To prohibit (an action) or forbid the use of (something), especially by official decree:

A kick on sight is exactly that, and even your referees refer to it as ban. so at least have the good sense to use the appropriate word. If you decide to "ban" me from playing savage on the only server left then i feel sorry for you. Not only is it completely unfair considering what others have done eg.wolol/jmz, but its furthermore proves the collective opinion amongst gaming forums and reviewers that savage has one of the worst communities in online gaming (not far behind HoN).

At most, my disruption was giving hunting bow 100000dmg for one game and then some trivial muting, beyond that and unbanning myself - I don't see the real damage caused. I would put it to trivial even, and I have no idea what wololol did to your server that was much different. You could almost say that this would be an average savage night on say indi's old server with nothing but shenanigans, and admins doing crazy shit.

PS. do you really think this will make me go away - seriously?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:58 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
JmZ
Newbie poster

Joined: 07 Feb 2011
Posts: 193
Quote:
PS. do you really think this will make me go away - seriously?


...and this behavior is why you will remain banned. You are forever lost in the game, take a step back some day and realise that the one true solution to this is to stop behaving the way you do.

You are banned.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:07 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Joined: 25 Sep 2014
Posts: 548
Jmz, I worry about your mental state sometimes ....

you extracted bad behavior from that statement? Its simply saying i will not give up playing savage. I know you cheated with wall hacking and leaking over 30,000 savage passwords but I'm not going to throw that up because its irrelevant, just like your opinion...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:57 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
JmZ
Newbie poster

Joined: 07 Feb 2011
Posts: 193
You're not going to throw that up because you're the only person deranged enough to believe it and this thread is about you, not me.

You are banned, continue to try avoid it and it will just make things worse for you. Your behavior is almost always unacceptable in-game and is the reason for your current situation, change it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:30 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
djinghis
Newbie poster

Joined: 25 Sep 2014
Posts: 548
My Behavior is Fine Jmz

And you are so transparent... You're not going to keep commenting to get the last word are you, because I know that's your style, instead just accept that I will always be around and there's nothing you can do about it.

You wallhacked, and admitted it even to me in chat... You can't go back on it now lol, why bother, and as I said its irreverent to this thread.

I've been playing under the name XR_FirstTimePlayer and anything that rhymes with Nark for the past 3 weeks to which I've predominantly commanded and said nothing outside of tactical orders.
Many games were played without incident and the refs either don't know who i am or have finally come to some sense that its a game in its death throws and my presence is only doing it good.

And if you want to take your anger from one game Jmz where i single-handedly destroyed all of your base to this forum, then you really are as sad as people say.

Please don't reply anymore unless you become admin of any groentjuh server or you have some substance to your claims.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:21 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Display posts from previous:   Sort by:   
Page 1 of 2 [23 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

[ Time: 0.0801s ][ Queries: 18 (0.0076s) ][ GZIP on - Debug on ]