Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:35 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
Soma kicking left right and centre.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]  
golden saint
Newbie poster

Soma kicking left right and centre.

Hello, I've been forced to register here to lodge a complaint against one of the current referees Soma.

Over the last few weeks I've seen Soma kick people for no apparent reason, often for directing even the most minute whiny comment towards him.

Soma rarely offers any insight into the reasons for the choices he makes and I feel he comes across poorly to the overall community

--

Today I was kicked by Soma instantaneously upon joining the server, it was my first time attempting to play the game today. It seems he thought I was someone else.

These kind of kicks are getting much more common of late, please encourage referees to show some hesitation..

Thanks

EDIT: a few minutes after this post, one 'Attila' (A veteran player and map maker) was also kicked under false accusations of being another player. This is unacceptable and I'd you to consider removing Soma's refereeing power.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:41 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Attila

True

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:13 pm
    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Necrophiliac

I know a lot of refs detest me but I would at least like a reason for being muted. Soma has been getting worse and worse as time passes and it's becoming ridiculous -.- Please address this issue.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:34 pm
    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
soma
Newbie poster

agreed , as you used multi accounts for muting you

good job.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:37 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Reply with quote Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
indi
Newbie poster

True, but this can be attributed not only to one referee that can be used with virtually all new appeared over the last year, they are there when we need them, a lot of them, but no good there.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:25 pm
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum » Feedback, Complains and Suggestion
Jump to:  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot post calendar events in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum