Groentjuh's Server Forum Index Groentjuh's Server
 Forums of Groentjuh's server 
 CalendarCalendar   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   DownloadsDownloads 
 RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 
The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:07 pm
All times are UTC + 0
View posts since last visit
View unanswered posts
Calendar
djargon
March 30 1988 (36 year old)

Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Referee Application
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
Page 1 of 2 [21 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Horst Rudolf
Newbie poster

Referee Application

Hi,

As you can see in the title i want to apply for Referee on this Server.
I played this game a few years ago and started again this year.
I think that the most of you don't know me but i hope this doesn't affect your decision.

So, What's the reason?
The reason for this application is the fact that there aren't enough active Referees on this server anymore and there are too many players who seem to not want to play fair.
I want to change that, even if there aren't many players on the server.

Why should i be qualified to be a Referee?
Well, for those who dont know me, i'm an active and fair player.
I know what i should do as a Referee and what i shouldn't do and that i'm not allowed to abuse my eventual Referee status.
On top of that i'm not flaming or insulting in the chat and i follow the server Rules.

I'm not mad if you don't want me as a Referee because you don't know or don't like me, i just want the server to be a fair server, that's all. Wink

(Excuse my eventually bad english by the way, it's not my native language. Smile )

I hope that i convinced you,
Sincerely regards
Horst Rudolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:26 pm
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Telvek
Newbie poster

Re: Referee Application

Horst Rudolf wrote:

The reason for this application is the fact that there aren't enough active Referees on this server anymore

I think we have enough Referees, SOMA, Dingfire and me are almost every Day online...Nevertheless, Good Luck
Btw, It'll take a while to get an answer, drk (Ref admin) must talk with Groentjuh first, unfortunately he is on vacation for still >one Week.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:06 am
  View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail    Mark this post and the followings unread Back to top 
Dingfire
Newbie poster

Good luck! (F1 in my opinion)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:01 am
soma
Newbie poster

Good luck with your application

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:48 pm
drk
Newbie poster

Horst Rudolf wrote:
I'm not mad if you don't want me as a Referee because you don't know or don't like me, i just want the server to be a fair server, that's all. Wink

We do need refs. But also, we must be sure that you (or somebody else) are not a 'nicklamer' etc.
Bring more people who know you Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:38 pm
Horst Rudolf
Newbie poster

Telvek wrote:
Horst Rudolf wrote:

The reason for this application is the fact that there aren't enough active Referees on this server anymore

I think we have enough Referees, SOMA, Dingfire and me are almost every Day online...Nevertheless, Good Luck
Btw, It'll take a while to get an answer, drk (Ref admin) must talk with Groentjuh first, unfortunately he is on vacation for still >one Week.

With that phrase i meant that there is sometimes no Referee on the server when you need them, so when there aren't many players on the server.
Of course they're active but they aren't active all the time. Razz
Thank you anyway. Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:41 pm
Horst Rudolf
Newbie poster

drk wrote:
Horst Rudolf wrote:

We do need refs. But also, we must be sure that you (or somebody else) are not a 'nicklamer' etc.
Bring more people who know you Smile

When i played some years ago my nickname was "Giesskanne" on another account, but i forgot the pw, so i made a new account. Wink
I have a few friends in my clan, maybe that will do it?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:46 pm
soma
Newbie poster

look like your situation is hard a bit Horst Rudolf as your name is not familiar to me
try to use only 1 nickname so we can talk with you when you're available in game.

anyway good luck.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:49 pm
Horst Rudolf
Newbie poster

soma wrote:
look like your situation is hard a bit Horst Rudolf as your name is not familiar to me
try to use only 1 nickname so we can talk with you when you're available in game.

anyway good luck.

I only use the Nickname "Horst Rudolf". I don't know why you never saw me. Razz
I'm in the red "Fre" clan with the big red "F" as the Icon and i'm always in the red squad. Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:02 pm
soma
Newbie poster

got you Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:33 pm
Horst Rudolf
Newbie poster

Razz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:48 pm
SAS
Newbie poster

when you played in the past, where u in any normal clan? also can u plz give more information like where r u from? how old are u? whats your real name, approxx. what year did u start playing sav and stuff like that

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:54 pm
Horst Rudolf
Newbie poster

SAS wrote:
when you played in the past, where u in any normal clan? also can u plz give more information like where r u from? how old are u? whats your real name, approxx. what year did u start playing sav and stuff like that

Okay, i'll do it here.^^
So, my real name is Julian, i live currently in Bavaria, Germany and i'm 17 years old.
I'm still a student by the way.
I'm playing since august 2011, i stopped playing for 2 years since 2012 and started again in 2014.
Then after 1-2 months i stopped playing again for year or so and started again a few months ago.
And i never played in a real clan, just fun-clans.

Tell me if you need more information because i can't think of more i could say about me. Razz

Sincerely regards
Horst Rudolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:40 pm
soma
Newbie poster

Good to know some info about you mate , we all wish you good luck with your application.

we hope can see you more in game Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:24 pm
Dingfire
Newbie poster

Bavaria!

https://youtu.be/EsEH578NiWY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:28 pm
Page 1 of 2 [21 Posts]   Goto page: 1, 2 Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. View previous topicMark the topic unreadView next topic
 Forum index » General Discussion » Groentjuh's Server Forum
Jump to: